Ko Olina, Oahu, HI (PRWEB) December 21, 2011
Thousands of Hawaii residents will ring in the New Year at Ko Olina Resort with the state’s largest fireworks display that marks the western-most U.S. celebration:
- First-ever NYE offering by Ko Olina fires at midnight over four oceanfront lagoons, with land and sea vantage points for viewing
- $100,000+ show choreographed by Hawaii Explosives & Pyrotechnics, the Pacific Rim’s finest pyrotechnicians
- Synchronized soundtrack features popular music artists from Bruddah Iz and the Black-Eyed Peas to Katy Perry, Journey, Taio Cruz and more
- Party options available at Ko Olina resort properties and aboard 60-foot Kai Oli Oli catamaran
- Public viewing areas along each of Ko Olina’s four lagoons
Saturday, December 31
Grounds available for picnicking from 7 p.m.
Fireworks spectacular starts at midnight.
WHERE: Ko Olina Resort, West Oahu
Viewing is FREE and open to the public; parking is $20 per car.
For more information, visit http://www.koolina.com or call 808-679-1090.
Note to media: Video cameras will capture footage from several different angles; we can also arrange preferred viewing site for your crew.
# # #