This vehicle is designed for the performance minded driver who lives in Aspen or Moscow and wants to be the fastest in all weather conditions.
Sealy, Texas (PRWEB) December 22, 2011
Hennessey Performance (HPE) is well known for taking fast cars, trucks and SUV's and making them faster. The company will be offering their HPE800 Twin Turbo Jeep for 2013. Based on the new Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, the crew from HPE takes the factory 6.4 L Hemi and increases displacement to 7.0 L (426 cubic inches) while adding a twin turbo forced induction system. The resulting 805 bhp and 823 lb-ft of torque will be enough to propel the HPE800 from 0-60 mph in 3.1 seconds.
Additional modifications include an upgraded transmission system and torque converter upgrade, 15.1 inch Brembo brakes front and rear, a lowered sport suspension system, lighter alloy wheels, carbon fiber front splitter and a custom leather interior with Alcantara steering wheel.
"We've built dozens of 600-800 hp Jeep SRT8s over the past five years, so we have an existing client base who will want to upgrade the new Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 to an even higher level," said company founder and president, John Hennessey. "This vehicle is designed for the performance minded driver who lives in Aspen or Moscow and wants to be the fastest in all weather conditions."
HPE will limit production at just 24 examples with pricing starting at $235,000.
2013 HPE800 Twin Turbo Jeep - Specifications
- 805 hp @ 5,800 rpm
- 823 lb-ft torque @ 4,000 rpm
- 0-60 mph: 3.1 sec.
- 1/4 mile: 10.9 sec. @ 130 mph
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
- HPE800 Twin Turbo Engine Upgrade
- Transmission Upgrade
- Torque Converter Upgrade
- HPE 20 inch Wheel Upgrade
- Custom Leather / Alcantara Interior Upgrade
- Brembo Brake System Upgrade (6-piston calipers front and 4-piston calipers rear, 15.1 inch cross drilled rotors front and rear)
- Lowered Suspension System
- Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler
- Serial Numbered Dash Plaque & Engine Compartment Plaque