San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) December 28, 2011
Often, a lump sum payout from a life insurance policy can get used quickly, leaving a family without the cash flow necessary to keep up with monthly bills. The new Family Income Benefit Rider offered by Trans World Assurance can provide a family with steady income.
The Family Income Benefit Rider offers the following benefits:
- Provides a family with steady monthly income for a period of up to 10 years
- Adds a maximum of up to $150,000 coverage to a policy
- Adds additional protection to a policy at a nominal cost
"We feel it is important to address the long-term needs of a family," says Charles Royals, president of Trans World Assurance. "The new Family Income Benefit Rider addresses the cash flow needs of a surviving family by providing them with a steady flow of cash. This Rider is another great example of how Trans World Assurance continually seeks to provide innovative products that meet the needs of our clients."
Other riders offered by Trans World Assurance include:
- Charitable Benefit Rider - This rider allows the insured to add an additional 1% death benefit above the base policy face amount for their chosen charity without adding any additional cost to the insurance policy.
- Accelerated Benefit Rider - This rider provides the insured access to funds if they become seriously ill.
For more information, call Trans World Assurance at (650) 348-2300 or visit http://www.twasite.com.