(PRWEB) December 28, 2011
Each Fishing Guide operation is a unique business with unique insurance needs, depending on where the guide is located, the type of fishing done and the equipment used. We designed this insurance program with the flexibility to cover any fishing guide any where in the country.
Unlike other policies that are just boat policies that provide a minimal level of commercial liability insurance, we designed this policy to keep you in business if the unforeseen occurs. The Charter Lakes policy covers the guide for professional activities both on and off the boat. The policy also provides a high level of protection for your passengers with increased Medical Payments and Liability limits. The policy also provides broad insurance coverage for the boat, motor(s), trailer and fishing tackle. Better yet, we are able to deliver all of this protection at the most affordable price in the country. The following are some of the prominent features of the New Guided Sportfishing Insurance Policy:
- All Risk Policy that packages the physical damage and liability coverage in one policy
- Agreed Value on total loss and Replacement Cost Coverage on Partial Loss
- Disappearing Hull Deductible
- $ 2,500 limits of Fishing Tackle Coverage (higher limits available)
- Professional Angler Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Dockside Liability
- Shoreside/Wade Fishing Liability (offered as optional Coverage)
- $ 25,000 limits of Passenger Medical Payments
- Up to $ 2,000,000 limits of Liability Coverage
- Blanket Additional Insured
- $ 1,000 limits of Towing and Emergency Assistance Coverage
- Financial Security, this policy is underwritten by A+ Rated Travelers Insurance Company
Professional Fishing Guides are serious about catching fish. Their boat is their office and their tackle their tools, so they don’t skimp on either. Fishing Guides are also licensed to transport the public over water and as such take on legal responsibilities for the well being of their passengers.
We designed our “New” Guided Sportfishing Policy so our Guide clients can focus on what they do best and have the peace of mind that if the unforeseen occurs, they have the best insurance protection, the best agent in Charter Lakes and the best underwriter in Travelers Insurance Company.
Charter Lakes Marine Insurance is a marine specialty insurance agency that is 100% focused on recreational and commercial marine insurance. They operate on a national basis and have offices in five states. They can be reached at 800-879-2248 or on line at http://www.charterlakes.com.