The need to stand out in 2012 is critical. Positioning one’s business as an entity that can be trusted will provide the entrepreneur with an advantage to out-compete and out-earn their competition...
Portsmouth, NH (PRWEB) December 28, 2011
According to the 2011 Edelman Trust Barometer ®, consumers are becoming increasingly distrustful of businesses. When asked “How much do you trust business to do what is right?” only 46% of respondents replied positively. Among the top 10 largest economies, this ranks the United States just 5 points from being in last place.
“Entrepreneurs must realize that they have more competition and customers have more choices than any other point in modern history,” says Charles Gaudet, CEO & Founder of PredictableProfits.com, “and with the growing mistrust in businesses, trust becomes an essential component in competing in today’s environment.”
Gaudet continues: “I believe that 2012 is going to be the year of transparency. Those businesses that incorporate trust-building marketing strategies into their regular everyday business activities will dominate and reign as king in this ‘trust economy’.”
There are numerous trust-building marketing strategies an entrepreneur may choose to deploy; however, five of the most effective strategies and methodologies include:
1. Establishing yourself as the leading authority in your market by leveraging the media, press and leading publishers to position yourself as a recognized ‘celebrity’ in your industry.
2. Becoming your customers most trusted advisor by empowering them with education, information and products that will give them a greater advantage, benefit, value or profit.
3. Providing evidence-based, real-life testimonials from actual consumers who have used your products and achieved tangible results.
4. Freely and frequently communicating with your customers, reaffirming your commitment as a trusted advisor.
5. Presenting your customers with a stronger guarantee and greater product offer than your competitors.
“The need to stand out in 2012 is critical. Positioning one’s business as an entity that can be trusted will provide the entrepreneur with an advantage to out-compete and out-earn their competition,” states Gaudet.
To interview Mr. Gaudet, please call 603-294-4096.
ABOUT CHARLES GAUDET: Gaudet is widely regarded as a marketing expert for consistently delivering windfalls of profits to his clients by unveiling opportunities that have been previously under-utilized or have gone unnoticed. Gaudet has traveled much of the world studying from business, political and social leaders studying entrepreneurial, marketing and business excellence. He is the founder of PredictableProfits.com and the author of the widely popular blog at http://www.PredictableProfits.com/blog.
ABOUT PREDICTABLE PROFITS: Predictable Profits is a leading small business marketing company and a division of Managed Marketing, LLC. The company specializes in finding overlooked marketing opportunities commonly found in most small-to-medium sized businesses and creating actionable marketing strategies for increasing a company’s profits. You can read more about Predictable Profits by visiting the company’s website at http://www.PredictableProfits.com.