To make innovation happen, you need to understand your goals, culture, people, and systems.
-Robert Bob Rosenfeld
Mumbai, India (PRWEB) December 31, 2011
JIF Communications Pvt. LTD (http://www.jifcpl.com) is conducting a forum for Emotional intelligence learning and idea connection systems on 25th January 2012. The need for innovation has never been stronger. Yet, making innovation happen is easier said than done. In this seminar, 40-year-innovation expert Robert “Bob” Rosenfeld will share his insights as to how he created Corporate America’s first Office of Innovation as well as how people can become more effective innovation leaders
What is this forum all about?
- This forum is about learning Inspirational Leadership
- The art of team work and collaboration by social awareness and relationship management
- To be aware of emotions, drives and aspirations that can help in making better decisions and creating meaningful work
- The art of integrating IQ and EQ
- To develop one-self and others for improved individual and organizational performance and effectiveness
Who should attend and how they can benefit from this forum?
- R&D Department and Product Development Officers.
- Human Resources and Organizational Development.
- People who have been tasked with making innovation happen inside their organizations.
- People who want to lead innovation efforts.
- Innovation team leaders.
- Deans and Professors of Management Institutions
Lead Speaker & Facilitator: Ashis Sen
Mr. Ashis Sen is working as Head - Training & Balanced Scorecard at HPCL and is the Vice Chairman of Forum for Emotional Intelligence Learning. Mr Sen is the India Coordinator for Society for Organizational Learning (SOL) and one of the first members at Execution Premium Council at Palladium for Balanced Scorecard Implementation.
About Jif Communications Pvt. LTD
Jif CPL is a multi-disciplinary management consultancy and bring the world leading experts in organisational leadership, management, technology, legal, taxation and business development collectively. The invited faculty being the most well-known and respected credible experts in the industry, with a knowledge base that is wide and spans from policy, practical solutions, exchange of technological knowhow, through to delivery.