We are providing a true end-to-end workflow solution that delivers on efficiency and ROI based on real shop floor experiences
Agoura Hills, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) February 02, 2011
Datatech SmartSoft Inc., will be demonstrating exciting new updates for PressWise, its Web-to-print and Print Workflow Software, at Dscoop 6, which runs in Orlando, Florida from February 17-19th 2011. Datatech SmartSoft can be found at Booth 1201.
PressWise offers a single web-based platform with all the tools required to manage a growing print business, including Web-to-print Storefronts, Estimating, Order Management, Production Automation, Shipping and Fulfillment, and Mail Processing.
It was designed as an alternative to purchasing or developing separate software systems for Web Storefronts, Print Workflow Management, Print-Specific MIS and Mail Preparation.
New features include:
1. Improved Quoting System – new streamlined quoting with support for multi-part complex jobs and a convenient "favorites" tool for memorizing common jobs.
2. Enhanced Storefront Templates – now with support for advanced text scaling, text format validation and hidden "non-printing" image and text layers.
3. New Custom Private Shipping Methods - offer private shipping options in each client or group storefront.
4. New Auto-flow for Approved Jobs - jobs held for customer approval can now be auto-submitted into the production order stream once approvals are received.
5. Improved Watchdog Control Panel – a new real-time dashboard panel helps system administrators control key automation processes.
“Dscoop is always an important event for us and this year promises to be the best one yet,” said Eric Wold, Vice President, Datatech SmartSoft. “With so many of our customers in attendance, it is a great venue to meet them face-to-face and walk them through these enhancements, most of which are based on input and suggestions from those very same PressWise customers.
This ongoing collaboration helps to ensure that our customers are getting the most out of PressWise and that we are providing a true end-to-end workflow solution that delivers on efficiency and ROI based on real shop floor experiences.”
To find out more about PressWise, or to schedule a one-on-one product demo at Dscoop, please visit http://www.PressWise.com.
About Datatech SmartSoft, Inc.
Datatech SmartSoft provides desktop and enterprise-level workflow solutions for postal address correction, postal discounts, and print management. Their products include the AccuMail® postal address correction software, the all-in-one address quality and postal presorting solution, SmartAddresser 5™, real-time address validation and keystroke savings software for data entry, AccuMail Verify, and the end-to-end print workflow solution, PressWise. Datatech SmartSoft is a privately held company with offices in Agoura Hills, Santa Barbara, Philadelphia and Montreal. Visit http://www.smartsoftusa.com for more information.
PressWise is an end-to-end Print Workflow solution. Developed over 8 years of rigorous in-shop testing and live use, PressWise comes complete with robust features such as web ordering, unlimited templates, estimating, quoting, order processing, workflow management, complete shipping integration, fulfillment and the ability to integrate with most third party web storefronts (including Saepio, PageFlex, OPS and more) and existing back-end accounting or print MIS. For more information, visit http://www.presswise.com.
# # #