West Hollywood, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) February 04, 2011
Can’t seem to shake that not-so-loved one? Let the Grafton on Sunset hotel in West Hollywood, CA give you a hand at breaking a heart!
The Grafton on Sunset today announces the Top Five Reasons of 2011 to Dump Him (or Her!) On the Strip this Valentine’s Day:
1. The cardinal rule of breakups: never dump someone at your own place. When heart strings get tugged, guitar strings get broken. And you don’t want your neighbors to think you’re completely insane…so take a trip into unfamiliar territory and behave at the Grafton!
2. You don’t need words to give someone the cold shoulder: all you need is a Hip on the Strip hotel room on Sunset Blvd at the Grafton. Combine that with cheap wine, stale crackers, microwavable mac and cheese, and the world’s cheapest chocolates, and you’ve got yourself a date—hopefully your last!
3. Animals speak louder than words: let the sounds of the orcas do your bidding. He or she will get the hint when they hear Free Willy weeping with his friends…because nothing says “it’s over” like the sounds of crying whales piped into your room.
4. Location, location, location: this hotel provides easy access to quick ways to dry his or her tears. The Sunset Strip is the perfect place to be single and mingle, to mend a broken heart or to sow your wild WeHo oats!
5. Don’t go broke when breaking up: the Grafton’s hip rooms are going for radical rates this Valentine’s Day. So don’t delay—getaway! Literally.
Looking for something more fairytale than lyrical whales? The Grafton is pleased to offer something on the softer side as well.
Take a romantic rendezvous for two (or more!) and take advantage of another new package, Hold a Private Party for Two on the Strip. Rekindle your romance with a sultry dip in a saltwater pool with Cupid-inspired cocktails in hand. As the sun sets, take a starlit walk through town to one of the many renowned restaurants in the neighborhood. Return to your room later that night and make a toast to your sweetheart with a bubbly bottle of champagne. Finally, let your love sleep in and enjoy a late checkout at 2 PM the next day.
A staple on the legendary Sunset Boulevard, the Grafton on Sunset is a 108-room boutique hotel with a heated saltwater pool and Mediterranean garden; The Olive Kitchen + Bar, a Cali-Italian restaurant; The Cutting Room lounge; a 24-hour business center and more.
“We believe in love at the Grafton,” said Satchya Farias, Sales Manager at the Grafton on Sunset. “But we also believe in rock and roll, the sexy Sunset Strip and the freedom to do what you want with your life! We’re thrilled to be able to help our guests kick the relationship bucket—or celebrate their coupled lifestyles—whatever they choose.”
Both the Dump ‘Em on the Strip and Hold a Private Party for Two packages are available through Monday, February 14, 2011 at the Grafton on Sunset. Prices are available upon request by calling 323.654.4600 or KevinB(at)Graftononsunset(dot)com. Let Cupid strike your loved one with his arrow at the Grafton this Valentine’s Day—you decide whether it’s in his eye or in his heart.
About the Grafton on Sunset:
The Grafton on Sunset is a 108-room boutique hotel situated on the celebrated Sunset Boulevard. Service is our hallmark and hospitality is our commitment. Whether you stay in a Hip on the Strip (budget accommodation) room, a Poolside Deluxe room or in one of our themed fourth floor suites, you’re sure to have a rocking or a relaxing good time in our unique boutique hotel. Enjoy our saltwater pool, Mediterranean garden, Cali-Italian food at the onsite Olive Kitchen + Bar, live music in The Cutting Room, business services and more. Visit our website or call us at 323.654.4600 for more information.
# # #