Three perfect days to spend with your sweetheart!
Carmel Valley, California (Vocus/PRWEB) February 05, 2011
From the quaint Carmel Valley the sweep of California’s drama and beauty are at your feet with travel offer from Bernardus Lodge.
Charming guest rooms will await, each with a cozy fireplace, sumptuous feather bed and oversized bathtubs for two. Fresh cut flowers and French doors opening onto a spacious balcony with sweeping views of the Santa Lucia Mountains complete the ambiance.
During their stay at Bernardus Lodge, guests will have priority access to the resort’s award-winning fare featuring Cal Stamenov’s innovative culinary concept, “California Natural Cuisine.” Guests can enjoy Wicket’s Bistro, where one can view the photographs and mementos of Lodge creator, Bernardus Pon’s Olympic and racecar driving feats. Later, guests may relish a meal in Marinus, perfectly paired with Bernardus wines set amongst the restaurant’s striking 12-foot-wide stone fireplace.
The three-night package offering includes:
- Three night’s accommodations in a deluxe guestroom
- One 100-minute Vineyard Romance Couple’s Body Treatment
- $150 Dining Credit into Wickets Bistro or In-room Dining
- Admittance for two to our exclusive culinary event, “Sweets & Scents” on February 12th at 11am
- Complimentary “wine grotto” mini-bar, premium snacks and a special treat prepared by award- winning, Chef, Cal Stamenov
- Nightly turndown service
- Complimentary access to the spa with eucalyptus steam, sauna, warming pool, warming room
- Complimentary 24 hour fitness room
- Priority seating to award winning restaurants
- Onsite croquet, bocce and tennis complimentary
- Complimentary wireless access
- Two VIP passes to the Bernardus tasting room located in Carmel Valley Village
The offer is subject to availability for arrivals between the dates of February 9th and February 12th, 2011. For reservations or additional information, contact Bernardus Lodge Reservations Concierge, Carmel Valley, 888-648-9463 or book online at http://www.bernardus.com.
About Bernardus Lodge
Bernardus Lodge is a 57- room boutique luxury resort set amongst a terraced hillside in one of America’s most scenic destinations: Carmel Valley, the sunny side of Carmel. Inspired by Bernardus Pon, the creator of the acclaimed Bernardus Vineyards and Winery, the resort combines the simple elegance of fine country living with high quality service and luxury amenities. The Lodge is 120 miles south of San Francisco and 330 miles north of Los Angeles. It is a 20-minute drive from the Monterey Peninsula and its wealth of attractions. Bernardus Lodge is a 2011 recipient of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star rating for the Resort, Spa and Marinus Restaurant. Other awards include Travel & Leisure 2011, Top 100 World’s “Best Hotels” and Top 100 Continental U.S. Hotels. Conde Nast Traveler 2010, Marinus restaurant awarded by Zagat Survey 2010 as on of the “Top restaurant South of San Francisco” and winner of Wine Spectator’s “Grand Award” since 2001.
# # #