Pasadena, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) February 08, 2011
Perfect Market, Inc. (http://www.perfectmarket.com), a leading provider of traffic and content optimization solutions for web publishers, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Julie Schoenfeld will join speakers from FREEjit, YouSendIt, 16 Ventures and Factual for the Twiistup 8 panel discussion, “Freemium: Business Model or Marketing Tactic?”
Schoenfeld’s Twiistup session will take place Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 2:25 pm at the Skirball Cultural Center, 2701 North Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA.
- Twiistup 8 is a two-day annual conference taking place this year February 9-10, 2011 in Los Angeles, CA.
- The event combines a showcase for innovation, a platform for thought leaders and an audience of entrepreneurs, media and investors.
- Schoenfeld will appear with Ranjith Kumaran, Founder and CTO, YouSendIt; Lincoln Murphy, Founder and Managing Director, 16 Ventures; and Gil Ebaz, Founder and CEO, Factual, for a panel discussion moderated by Sean Ellis, Founder and CEO, FREEjit entitled “Freemium: Business Model or Marketing Tactic?”
- Panelists will discuss the concept behind a freemium model, and whether offering basic products or services free of charge is an effective business approach or simply a marketing tactic.
- Schoenfeld will share data insights and reveal how Perfect Market's patented technologies help customers unlock the value of their assets through programs that include traffic generation, content optimization, and improved packaging that all combine to yield improved monetization.
- Schoenfeld is a serial entrepreneur having been a founding member and CEO of two other very successful venture-backed start-ups: Net Effect Systems and OEwaves. Schoenfeld was president-CEO of OEwaves, from its creation in 2000 to February 2007, and she remains active on OEwaves’ board of directors.
- About Perfect Market (@perfectmarket): http://www.perfectmarket.com
- About Julie Schoenfeld (@schoenfeldj): http://perfectmarket.com/about-us/julie_schoenfeld
- About Twiistup 8 (@Twiistup): http://www.twiistup.com/
About Perfect Market, Inc.
Perfect Market works with professional publishers to create distribute and monetize content more effectively online. Perfect Market’s patented solutions helps publishers, including San Francisco Chronicle, Orlando Sentinel and Chicago Tribune serve readers with exactly what they are looking for in online content. By delivering the right content in the right format to the right user with the right relevancy, Perfect Market has significantly increased the revenue for its publishing partners. Perfect Market is headquartered in Pasadena, CA with offices in New York.
Twiistup is the Los Angeles region's signature technology and digital media industry event. From its humble origins in 2007, Twiistup has grown in scope and stature to attract entrepreneurs, investors and thought leaders from across the U.S. and around the world. The conference and innovation showcase is followed by the Twiistup after-party, which has become legendary in the Los Angeles tech industry for its unique energy and style.
# # #