Ojo Caliente, NM (Vocus/PRWEB) February 10, 2011
Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa is the modern day Fountain of Youth, a secluded oasis one hour north of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Ojo’s legendary waters have been have been healing mind, body & spirit naturally for centuries. As winter winds down and spring beckons, seasonal specials make Ojo more enticing than ever. Ojo is offering classic special packages, including a Girlfriends' Getaways, Ski, Soak and Stay, as well as a Couples' Romance Retreat. For the full list, go to: http://ojospa.com/rates.php?action=viewcontent&content_id=46
Ojo has been deemed sacred by the Native American tribes of Northern New Mexico, and is celebrating more than 140 years as one of the oldest natural health resorts in the US. It was opened 1868 and has 3 buildings on the National Registry of Historic Places.
Ojo is the only hot springs in the world with 4 different, sulphur-free HEALING mineral waters:
- Lithia Spring: believed to relieve depression and aid digestion (guests fill their water bottles and drink it)
- Iron Spring: considered to be beneficial to the blood & immune system, prevent fatigue & promote healthy skin tone
- Soda Spring: known to relieve digestive problems and relieve symptoms of arthritis
- Arsenic Spring: believed to offer relief from arthritis, stomach ulcers and heal a variety of skin conditions
Ojo also boasts the following:
- Detoxifying Mud Pool (seasonal), Private Outdoor Pools, Steam & Sauna
- Full service spa offers a wide array of soothing and nurturing treatments including the Native American Blue Corn & Prickly Pear Salt Scrub using indigenous herbs and oils.
- Property consists of 1100 acres of hiking & mountain biking trails adjacent to thousands of acres of protected land.
- Restaurant serves global cuisine including Southwestern favorites. New Wine Bar & Lounge.
Top 5 Favorite Affordable Spas & Top 5 Favorite Mineral Springs Spa – Spa Magazine
Top 10 Best Hot Springs Spas in the World – SpaFinder Reader’s Choice
Top 10 Most Relaxing Spas – TripAdvisor Travelers
Ojo extends over $18K annually to the elders of 8 Northern Pueblos for soaking, Milagro Wraps and Private Tubs. A recent extensive renovation and expansion focused on green building techniques and practices includes a new entrance building, expanded spa, newly built cottages and suites, private outdoor pools.
Visit http://www.ojospa.com for more information, or contact
505 603 8643