Our team of SharePoint experts provided practical, real-world information that addresses the major pain points that new SharePoint 2010 users experience on regular basis.
Sharepoint Technology Conference - San Fransicso (Vocus/PRWEB) February 08, 2011
Global 360, a leading provider of process and case management solutions, today announced the launch of the book SharePoint 2010 Six-in-One that targets the six most essential aspects of Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 and shows how these elements can help new SharePoint 2010 users successfully deploy the platform. The book is co-authored by Chris Geier, a SharePoint expert at Global 360, and six other highly experienced SharePoint professionals.
Chris Geier, Software Engineer, Global 360 stated, “This book is for SharePoint users that are new to the terminology, concepts, and features of SharePoint 2010 and feel a bit overwhelmed about where to begin. Our team of SharePoint experts provided practical, real-world information that addresses the major pain points that new SharePoint 2010 users experience on regular basis. We pared down the particulars to provide just the right amount of information needed to understand how SharePoint works and what it can do for them.”
Mark Miller, Founder and Editor of EndUserSharePoint.com, noted “This book is your launch pad into SharePoint 2010. Choose your subject and take the jump. Five years down the road you’ll be glad you did.”
SharePoint 2010 Six-in-One:
- Covers the primary functions of SharePoint, as well as enhancements and new features of SharePoint 2010, to teach beginners the full capabilities of the platform
- Reviews the basics of branding SharePoint 2010 so users can customize the look and feel of their implementation
- Introduces SharePoint development to help beginners understand its features and solutions, including server-side object models, collaboration application markup language (CAML), web parts, LINQ to SharePoint, and more
- Introduces Business Connectivity Services, new in SharePoint 2010, that enable users to design and build solutions that extend SharePoint collaboration capabilities to include external business data and the processes that are associated with that data
- Looks at social networking, why it’s important to do with SharePoint 2010, and how to plan for and incorporate social networking into SharePoint 2010
- Walks users through the fundamentals of workflow and helps plan out a workflow strategy
- Explores how users can enhance SharePoint search to improve the end user experience and adoption of SharePoint in their organization
Chris Geier is hosting a book signing on Tuesday February 9, 2011 at 3:30pm-3:45pm Pacific time at booth #101 in the exhibit hall of the SharePoint Technology Conference located at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco.
About Global 360
With more than 2,000 customers in 70 countries, Global 360, Inc. is a leading provider of process and case management solutions. Global 360 is headquartered in Texas with operations in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and South Africa. For more information, call 1-214-520-1660 or visit the company web site at Global360.com.