New York, NY (Vocus/PRWEB) February 17, 2011
eNannySource announces their Hiring Pro Tools for screening nannies for newborns and infants. Every parent has great concern and anxiety over screening nannies for their newborn or infant. We all know that it’s critical to screen nannies thoroughly for all nanny jobs, but particularly those involving infants and newborns.
Here are the steps and tools available in the eNannySource Hiring Pro Toolkit.
1. Interview nanny candidates with prior experience with newborns and infants
2. Carefully do a phone interview. Have the job application and resume handy. (Available in our Hiring Pro Toolkit). Take notes for later use. Look for enthusiasm and warmth for working with babies.
3. After a good phone interview meet the nanny. Our preference is with the child present so that you can see the interaction. Ask the nanny question about her prior nanny jobs and use a good nanny reference checking form. (Available in our Hiring Pro Toolkit)
4. Check the nanny’s references using a reference check form (Available in our Hiring Pro Toolkit).
5. Reference checking is so important, it’s the “secret weapon” in the nanny hiring process.
6. How do you feel after speaking with her references?
7. If you’re ready to hire her do a nanny background check and use a nanny hiring agreement to tie down all the details. Both are available in our Hiring Pro Toolkit.