Making sure an RV is properly stocked for any situation can save lives.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus/PRWEB) February 28, 2011
Top 6 'Must Have Items' for Motorhomes:
1. First Aid Kit (it doesn't have to be too extensive, but make sure the kit has the basics such as bandages, aspirin, anti-bacterial cleanse and more).
2. Blanket (no matter how short the trip...emergencies come up. Be warm while waiting out emergencies that delay departures or arrivals).
3. Map and Road Atlas (Remote destinations may cause "out of range" of service for digital devices. It's quite rare that a traveler is a victim of map or atlas theft. Maps are a terrific backup for when expensive electronic devices disappear due to theft).
4. Garbage bags (Garbage bags are a vital element of every road trip no matter how short or long).
5. Bottled water (a case is recommended, but have at least one at all times).
6. Spare tire (this needs no further discussion. There's no argument against it).
Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center said, "A lot of RVers who have been on the road off and on for years find that they get complacent if they don't make a concentrated effort to keep their motorhomes stocked with the essentials and they eventually regret it. New motorhome owners are almost more likely to be prepared with the basics! They're more prone to checking and re-checking and working off of a list."
Pedata RV Center sells used RVs, travel trailers, fifth wheels, campers, and motor homes. Their full inventory is accessible online and due to their low overhead costs they are able to offer competitive pricing in their industry. Easy access to industry and recreational vehicle information allows consumers to have access to the specific knowledge they need to ensure their purchase results in long term satisfaction.
For more information on Pedata RV Center, or current trends in the RV industry visit Pedata RV Center online at http://www.pedatarvcenter.com or contact Gerard Pedata:
Contact: Gerard Pedata
Company: Pedata RV Center
Phone: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900