With five years of consecutive growth and a rapidly expanding customer base, we are pleased to bring three new members on board to Netformx’s management team.
SAN JOSE, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) February 23, 2011
Netformx, the requirements-to-order solution leader, has appointed three industry veterans to support the company’s objectives of delivering new and enhanced products and services, better fulfilling the needs of its rapidly growing global customer base and driving continued business growth in 2011.
Shai Gerably is tasked with accelerating research and development by improving the quality and functionality of Netformx’s network design automation solutions as vice president of research & development. Allan Alexopulos is focused on enhancing the customer service organization, with advanced training programs and streamlined customer support, as vice president of services and support, and John Trembley is chartered with positioning the product for the information and communications technology industry and analyzing new market opportunities for the company’s solutions as director of product marketing.
- Shai Gerably brings more than 15 years of experience in the development of complex computer systems, ranging from embedded to large scale data driven applications. As vice president of research and development, he is tasked with making Netformx’s solutions more flexible, customizable and responsive to customer needs.
Prior to joining Netformx, Mr. Gerably was Microsoft’s professional services CTO and senior architect in Israel, where he focused on the enterprise and defense sectors. He has also held leadership positions with Nuvisio Corporation, managing research and development groups including strategic technology roadmaps.
- Allan Alexopulos has more than 25 years of experience serving the needs of large enterprise customers, IT resellers and communications service providers. As vice president of services and support, he is responsible for introducing new services and support tools, including professional services, business analysis and content management and training services, to further enhance the productivity of Netformx customers.
Prior to Netformx, Mr. Alexopulos led IT reseller enablement, strategic sales efforts and product development for more than six years at Encover. Prior to that, he co-founded Movana LLC (acquired by Encover), spent 10 years at CRM leaderClarify, directed service operations for MIPS Computer systems, and excelled in a variety of service management roles for Daisy Systems and Tektronix.
- John Trembley has more than 16 years of experience in the telecommunications and software industries. As director of product marketing, he is responsible for strategic marketing and positioning including driving more awareness within the dynamic ICT ecosystem comprised of communications service providers, system integrators and equipment vendors.
Previously, Mr. Trembley served as vice president of Marketing for Xeround and held management roles with Oracle and TimesTen. He has also held management positions at NewTERA, GST Telecom, Electric Lightwave and Atlas Telecom.
- “With five years of consecutive growth and a rapidly expanding customer base, we are pleased to bring three new members on board to Netformx’s management team,” said Ittai Bareket, CEO, Netformx. “Shai Gerably’s R&D expertise has already proven to be invaluable. He has been, and will remain, focused on enhancing Netformx DesignXpert’s core functionality and leveraging the latest technologies to further accelerate the requirements-to-order process—all to benefit our customers.”
- “Allan Alexopulos and John Trembley have also stepped into their roles and immediately delivered positive contributions,” continued Steve Bamberger, COO, Netformx. “Allan has been working with our customers to better align our services and support and ensure even closer integration with their back-office systems, while John has been driving our product positioning to meet our customers’ needs and requirements and educating the market on our unique value proposition. We are confident that these seasoned veterans will help us achieve the business and technology goals Netformx has set for 2011 and beyond.”
- Netformx has also moved its U.S. and global headquarters to San Jose, California to accommodate its growing organization.
- Netformx is attending Enterprise Connect, taking place February 28 – March 3, 2011 in Orlando, Florida. For a meeting and one-on-one demonstration of DesignXpert, please contact email@example.com, or visit the company in the Exhibition Hall inside Cisco’s Booth #1009.
- Learn more about Netformx DesignXpert, an integrated desktop platform that delivers automated, data-driven design, configuration, quotation and proposal generation solutions.
- Learn more about the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the largest multi-vendor database for networking equipment with specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information and discovery mappings for more than 338,000 products and over two million design rules from top manufacturers of network products such as Cisco, Juniper, Avaya and others.
Netformx automates the end-to-end process of designing networks and enables collaborative workflows within and across organizations. Service providers, systems integrators and manufacturers worldwide use the company’s award-winning solutions to transform enterprise customer requirements into deployable network solutions.
Today, at least 25,000 networking design and sales professionals at AT&T, Bell Canada, Sprint, Verizon, Mountain West Telecom, CenturyLink, HP Network Solution Group, Orange Business, Swisscom, Dimension Data, Belgacom and many others use Netformx’s products. The company’s equipment vendor partners include Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, TrippLite, Adtran, APC, Belden, Plantronics, ShoreTel and TerraWave Solutions, among others.
Founded in 1994, Netformx is headquartered in California’s Silicon Valley. More information can be found at http://www.netformx.com.