Lawrence, KS (Vocus/PRWEB) February 25, 2011
Nissan recently announced the launch of their all new minicar - the Moco. Briggs Nissan of Lawrence - the premiere Nissan dealer in the Lawrence, Kansas area - is excited about the announcement and is eager to make the vehicle available in the local area.
The third-generation Moco expands on the reputation of previous Nissan Moco models. The first-generation Moco, which launched in April 2002, and the second-generation model that was released in February 2006, have both been praised for their stylish exterior and interior. The newest Moco continues the tradition with an even bigger sense of style.
Key features of the new 2011 Moco are:
● Refined interior design
● Comfortable interior space with increased openness
● Continued commitment to quality and safety
● Best-in-class for fuel economy
Key Safety and Environmental Technologies:
● Electric retractable remote control body-colored door mirrors with integrated LED side turn lamps show Nissan paying attention to the details.
● Multi-reflector halogen headlights (manual control) with optimum light distribution
● LED High-Mount Stop Lamp
● Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) , Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist are all safety features you want.
● An SRS air bag system for driver and front passenger are also a great idea.
● Body construction that allows for pedestrian protection
● Car alarm to keep thieves away from your vehicle.
● Tire Pressure Warning Light
In addition, the new 2011 Moco has a CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with a sub-transmission that increases gear ratios. This allows you to achieve both strength (at low speeds) and fuel efficiency (at high speeds.)
A lightweight body with an effective use of high-tension steel has also been adopted for the new 2011 Nissan Moco. Also, the vehicle weight is reduced compared to the previous model, which also helps contribute to overall fuel efficiency for the Moco.