Riverton, Utah (Vocus/PRWEB) February 24, 2011
Over the past few months there has been a large shift in the automobile extended service contract industry. Sales agents are flocking to Alpha Warranty Services (AWS). Agents are finding these products easy to sell and doing so with very competitive commission rates. AWS credits this shift to their excellent line of products and superior customer service. A few main reasons agents are moving to Alpha Warranty are:
- Wide Variety of Products: AWS has an auto warranty plan that will fit the needs of any customer. Ranging from a Full Coverage exclusionary contract down to a 30 day powertrain contract. A dealer will have no trouble finding the perfect fit to protect any vehicle they sell.
- Easy for Dealers: All contracts are input online. The streamlined process of selling a contract is quick and easy. Get quotes, process contracts, and look up customers online through a portal that is customized to fit your needs and simple to use.
- Competitive Pricing: Alpha Warranty Services offers their superior products at a fair, reasonable price. The goal of AWS is to find a way for customers to reach complete peace of mind without having to worry about the upfront cost. Dealers across the nation also find their pricing very appealing. It enables them to increase the value of their vehicles and ultimately better satisfy their customers.
- Fast, Reliable Support to Agents: AWS understands that in order for their sales agents to succeed they need to be properly taken care of. AWS is extremely fast and accurate at keeping all agents stocked with effective marketing material. Sales experts will be available to help agents with any requests they may have with a simple phone call. Commission checks are first priority at the beginning of the month. AWS takes pride in the satisfaction of their agents.
Another reason agents in the industry are switching to Alpha Warranty Services is because of the numerous benefits they provide to each and every customer. Benefits include the following:
- Excellent Customer Service: It’s official! There is no other auto warranty company in the country that can match the superior level of customer service that Alpha Warranty Services maintains. In the extended warranty industry, it is often difficult to find a company you can count on to provide complete peace of mind. AWS understands this and makes it their number one priority to provide such a service. In order to succeed AWS understands that fast, reliable claims processing is vital. Alpha Warranty Services is dedicated to offering fast, reliable, claims processing and delivering this service with integrity. These business standards have allowed AWS to grow into what it is today. All team members of Alpha Warranty services are highly trained customer service experts and realize the best way to handle any situation is to put themselves in the customer’s shoes.
- “A” Rating with the Better Business Bureau: The Better Business Bureau has awarded Alpha Warranty Services with an “A” rating. It is not often in the extended warranty industry that such a rating is awarded. AWS strives to maintain that rating, which ultimately means Alpha Warranty Services will work hard to satisfy their customers. An “A” rating means that there are very few complaints from AWS’ customers. Customer satisfaction is second to none at AWS. Please go to Alpha Warranty’s Better Business Bureau page to find more information on AWS’ “A” Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Backed by an “A-” Excellent Rated Insurer: All contracts sold by AWS are fully backed by an insurer that maintains an “A-” Excellent rating with AM Best.
- Rental Coverage: AWS understands that there are few things in life more inconvenient than car repairs. Few people can manage to get by without an operating vehicle these days and that is why Alpha Warranty Services has included in their plans a very generous rental policy. With AWS, customers don’t need to worry about what’s going to happen to them while their cars are in the shop. AWS is willing and ready to take responsibility for all of their customers.
- Roadside Assistance: Besides repairs, there are a few other problems customers may run into with their vehicles. AWS provides a valuable Roadside Assistance package with ALL PLANS to eliminate these worries. The Roadside Assistance plan includes benefits such as:
- Lockout Services
- Fuel at No Charge
- Dead Battery Assistance
- Flat Tire Assistance
All of these services are included in AWS plans and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- 0% Financing on all Plans: While the cost of a service contract through Alpha Warranty Services is much less expensive than most their competitors, it is still not always feasible to pay the entire amount upfront. AWS understands this and has created a 0% financing programs for these customers. There are no credit checks, no background checks, and no interest charges!
The bottom line is agents can’t afford to represent anyone but Alpha Warranty Services. If you are in the market for a career with an amazing company, love sales, and want to earn highly competitive commissions on a product that you can really believe in, please visit Alpha Warranty’s Employment Opportunity page to get more details.
AWS is one of the “6 Best Rated Aftermarket Auto Warranty Companies.”
AWS is named one of “7 Companies that have the best auto warranty plans.”
“AWS is one of is one of the top 6 Extended Warranty companies”