Pasadena, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) February 24, 2011
Perfect Market, Inc. (http://www.perfectmarket.com), a leading provider of traffic and content optimization solutions for web publishers, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Julie Schoenfeld will join speakers from Demand Media, Pheedo, Inc., Freewheel, OneScreen Inc., and Media Networks for the OMMA Global panel discussion, “The Hub & Spoke Effect; Monetizing Syndicated Content From A Central Publisher.”
Schoenfeld’s OMMMA Global session will take place Monday, February 28, 2011 at 4:45 pm at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, 55 Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA.
- OMMA Global is a two-day semi-annual conference taking place in San Francisco and New York City. This year’s San Francisco event takes place February 28 - March 1, 2011.
- The event will focus on the user-generated disruptions that are forcing all media and marketing institutions to rethink and reorganize.
- Schoenfeld will appear with Bill Flitter, Founder, VP of Marketing, Pheedo, Inc., Max Goodberg, Director Technical Services, Freewheel, Bill Jeffries, VP Business Development, Demand Media, and Atul Patel, CEO & Chairman, OneScreen Inc. for a panel discussion moderated by Michael Nasif, Director Digital Business Development, Media Networks entitled “The Hub & Spoke Effect; Monetizing Syndicated Content From A Central Publisher.”
- Panelists will discuss how publishers are monetizing the content they create and syndicate out to the web. Audience members will learn how these publishers have optimized efforts to drive traffic in and hear how they are approaching all of this on a cross-platform basis to build business.
- Schoenfeld will share data insights and reveal how Perfect Market's patented technologies help customers unlock the value of their assets through programs that include traffic generation, content optimization, and improved packaging that all combine to yield improved monetization.
- Schoenfeld is a serial entrepreneur having been a founding member and CEO of two other very successful venture-backed start-ups: Net Effect Systems and OEwaves. Schoenfeld has raised over $100M in capital for her companies and had an exit of more than $300M for Net Effect, Inc.
- About Perfect Market (@perfectmarket): http://www.perfectmarket.com
- About Julie Schoenfeld (@schoenfeldj): http://bit.ly/gfkKEx
- About OMMA Global: http://bit.ly/fpFsM0
About Perfect Market, Inc.:
Perfect Market works with professional publishers to create distribute and monetize content more effectively online. Perfect Market’s patented solutions helps publishers, including San Francisco Chronicle, Orlando Sentinel and Chicago Tribune serve readers with exactly what they are looking for in online content. By delivering the right content in the right format to the right user with the right relevancy, Perfect Market has significantly increased the revenue for its publishing partners. Perfect Market is headquartered in Pasadena, CA with offices in New York.
About OMMA Global:
OMMA Global is a semi-annual gathering of all the MediaPost insiders, where the most up-to-the-minute news, information and ideas about the hottest online sectors -- mobile, social, video, direct, display -- are organized for easy access and consumption. OMMA Global West 2011 will focus on the user-generated disruptions that are forcing all media and marketing institutions to rethink and reorganize.