Miami Beach (Vocus/PRWEB) March 01, 2011
Marie Claire is partnering with the Loews Miami Beach Hotel to present the Marie Claire Girlfriends’ Getaway! An exciting escape inviting girlfriends from all over, Girlfriends’ Getaway takes place at the ultra-chic Loews Miami Beach Hotel, April 29 – May 1, 2011. Ladies looking for some much-needed girl time will enjoy a three day/two night stay with all the extras needed for some fun in the sun.
Weekend will include:
- Fashion and accessory talks and presentations with Marie Claire Editors
- Shopping at pop-up boutiques from trend-setting shops, including Intermix.
- Complimentary Happy Hours hosted by Skinnygirl Margarita, the 100% natural, 100 calorie per serving cocktail created by Bethenny Frankel and PAMA the Pomegranate Flavored Liqueur.
- Poolside beauty services including makeovers by Laura Mercier, mini mani-pedis, massages and blowouts
- Fitness classes for your mind, body and soul
- Fabulous Swag Bag with the season’s hottest products and must-haves
The three-day/two night “Girls Only Getaway” is priced at $499 per person and also includes daily breakfast in Preston’s Brasserie. For more information and weekend updates visit http://www.loewshotels.com/en/specials/hotelspecials/girlfriends or call 1-800-235-6397.
About Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Loews Miami Beach Hotel – flaunting a “SoBe style” fusion of cosmopolitan and Art Deco influences – creates beachfront elegance for the authentic hip. Located in the “heart” of South Beach, the hotel just completed a $50 million renovation including a completely redesigned lobby, guestrooms, porte cochere entrance, new SoBe Scoops ice cream shop and Splash boutique. Loews Miami Beach Hotel showcases 790 stylish rooms and suites, a palm tree lined promenade, oceanfront sparkling pool, Elemis Spa and Fitness Center and eight restaurants and bars including Sushi SoBe and the famous Emeril’s Miami Beach. For more information, visit http://www.loewshotels.com or call 305-604-1601.
About Marie Claire
Marie Claire (http://www.marieclaire.com) is the fashion magazine with character, substance, and depth, for women with a point of view, an opinion, and a sense of humor. Each issue is edited for a sexy, stylish, confident woman who is never afraid to make intelligence a part of her wardrobe. A culturally relevant experience, Marie Claire is published in 35 countries and is read by more than 15 million worldwide. The magazine was founded in 1937 by French industrialist Jean Prouvost, whose goal was to present the realities of life mixed with fashion and beauty coverage. The American edition is published by Hearst Magazines, a unit of Hearst Corporation (http://www.hearst.com) and one of the world’s largest publishers of monthly magazines, with nearly 200 editions around the world, including 14 U.S. titles and 20 magazines in the United Kingdom, published through its wholly owned subsidiary, The National Magazine Company Limited. Hearst Magazines is a leading publisher of monthly magazines in the U.S. in terms of total circulation (ABC June 2010) and reaches 73 million adults (Spring, 2010 MRI).
- Offer available April 29-May 1, 2011 only, and is based on a two-night stay and double occupancy. Third person can be added for $150. Number of guests and names of each guest required at time of reservation. Taxes and gratuities included. Not applicable to group, negotiated third-party rates or existing reservations; not combinable with any other offers.