Denver, CO (Vocus/PRWEB) March 01, 2011
Book a stay with Sage Hospitality hotels between March 2, 2011 at 9 a.m. and March 4, 2011 at 5 p.m. and take half-off the best available room rate. It’s the perfect answer for summer vacation planning, the offer is valid for stays booked for arrival between May 26, 2011 and Sept. 5, 2011. But the window is only open for 48 hours.
This is the opportunity to stay at the top hotels in the U.S. for half the price. Availability is limited and savings are available only through direct hotel bookings made from March 2, 2011 at 9 a.m. to March 4, 2011 at 5 p.m. For a complete list of participating Sage Hospitality addresses, click here or see below.
Where can the 48-Hour Sale take you? Go green in the LEED Gold Certified, Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center hotel. Settle in to enjoy Atlanta’s most enticing attractions at the historic Glenn Hotel, located steps from the Georgia Aquarium. Or head to sunny Denver to visit the historic Oxford Hotel, located downtown and within walking distance to any attraction you desire including Coors Field.
For more information, a complete list of participating hotels or to book your visit with the 48-Hour Sale please visit http://www.the48hourhotelsale.com.
Hotels participating in this offer include:
- Courtyard Mobile Spanish Fort/Eastern Shore in Spanish Fort, Ala.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Mobile Spanish Fort/Eastern Shore in Spanish Fort, Ala.
- Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel Tempe in Tempe, Ariz.
- Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Monrovia in Monrovia, Calif.
- Hilton San Diego/Del Mar in Del Mar, Calif.
- The Curtis a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Denver, Colo.
- Courtyard by Marriott Denver Downtown in Denver, Colo.
- Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park in Denver, Colo.
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian in Englewood, Colo.
- The Oxford Hotel in Denver, Colo.; Pueblo Marriott in Pueblo, Colo.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Denver City Center in Denver, Colo.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Boulder Broomfield in Broomfield, Colo.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver Downtown in Denver, Colo.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver Southeast in Denver, Colo.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Littleton Southwest in Littleton, Colo.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver Tech Center in Englewood, Colo.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver West Federal Center in Golden, Colo.
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld International Center in Orlando, Fla.
- Doubletree Hotel NE/Northlake in Atlanta, Ga.
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center in Atlanta, Ga.
- Glenn Hotel in Atlanta, Ga.
- The Renaissance Blackstone in Chicago, Ill.
- Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates in Hoffman Estates, Ill.
- Courtyard by Marriott in Brighton, Mich.
- Courtyard by Marriott in Lansing, Mich.
- The Baronette Renaissance in Novi, Mich.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Airport in Las Vegas, Nev.
- Charlotte Marriott Executive Park in Charlotte, N.C.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Cleveland City Centre in Cleveland, Ohio
- Courtyard by Marriott – Portland City Center in Portland, Ore.
- Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel in Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Hampton Inn Six Flags in San Antonio, Texas
- Houston Holiday Inn South Loop in Houston, Texas
- Marriott Ogden Hotel in Ogden, Utah
- Courtyard Seattle North Lynnwood Everett in Seattle, Wash.
- Hawthorn Suites Kent, in Seattle, Wash.
- Holiday Inn Renton in Seattle, Wash.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Milwaukee Downtown in Milwaukee, Wis.
About Sage Hospitality
Founded in 1984, Sage Hospitality has strategically grown into one of the largest privately held hotel management and development companies in the nation operating a variety of large, full-service hotels and extended stay and select-service properties. Sage Hospitality's comprehensive management portfolio includes major international brands for Marriott, Starwood, Hilton and IHG as well as the independent hotels. Sage Hospitality has further differentiated with the creation of the Sage Restaurant Group, which has created and is managing nine unique restaurant concepts including the acclaimed Mercat a la Planxa in Chicago. For more information, please visit http://www.sagehospitality.com