(Vocus/PRWEB) March 03, 2011
The new and revised edition of Prescription for Natural Cures: A Self-Care Guide for Treating Health Problems with Natural Remedies Including Diet, Nutrition, Supplements, and Other Holistic Methods by James Balch and Mark Stengler has been thoroughly updated to reflect the very latest research and recommendations.
This revised edition of Prescription for Natural Cures prescribes remedies for almost 200 conditions, including new entries such gluten sensitivity and MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus).
Readers will find easy-to-understand discussions of the symptoms and root causes of each health problem along with a proven, natural, customized prescription that may include supplements, herbal medicine, homeopathy, aromatherapy, Chinese medicine, hydrotherapy, bodywork, natural hormones, and other natural cures in addition to nutritional advice.
Prescription for Natural Cures will once again provide the following:
- Comprehensive reference of natural remedies for almost 200 common health ailments organized by problem from A to Z
- This revised edition features scores of new supplements and many new conditions
- Up-to-date information reflecting the latest natural health research and treatment recommendations
- Clear, authoritative guidance on dietary changes, healing foods, nutritional supplements, and recommended tests
- Down-to-earth descriptions of each health problem and natural remedy
Prescription for Natural Cures gives people and patients the option of exploring new and alternative treatments to more expensive and often unnecessarily aggressive clinical treatments.