Houston, TX (Vocus/PRWEB) March 03, 2011
Zephyr is pleased to announce our attendance at the IBM System z Technical University May 2-4 in Vienna, Austria.
If you plan on attending this excellent conference, come by our stand for the chance to win some great prizes and to discuss how Zephyr should have a place in your system z environment.
Attending the IBM System z Technical University in Vienna is a smart and efficient way to catch up on key messages and up-to-date technical content. Some of the hot topics include:
- System z technology, security, networking and performance
- System z leadership in virtualization
- IBM z/OS® V1R12 new features and migration
- z/VM® V6.1: Extending virtualization technology, and statements of direction
- IBM z/VSE™ V4.2 for growing workloads and V4.3 preview
- Latest Linux® offerings on System z
- Cloud Computing on System z experiences, best practices and security
- New enterprise workloads on System z
- IBM WebSphere® Application Server, WebSphere MQ, CICS®
- New mainframe security solution - IBM Tivoli® zSecure
- IMS™ support, DB2®
# # #