Advocate Answers is a terrific example of a next-generation social app that harnesses the power of customer advocacy to help brands increase revenue, sales and profitability.
San Carlos, Calif. (Vocus/PRWEB) March 07, 2011
Zuberance, the leading Brand Advocacy company, today launched Advocate Answers, a ground-breaking social commerce app that enables a company’s Brand Advocates to answer prospects’ questions at pivotal times in the purchase cycle.
Advocate Answers enables companies to:
- Generate highly qualified leads and sales
- Cut shopping cart abandonment
- Boost conversion rates
- Increase engagement
Turning Word of Mouth & Social Media into Sales
Here’s how Advocate Answers works:
1. Prospects Ask: Prospects ask questions by clicking on banners strategically placed on checkout pages, product pages, and other areas of a brand’s website or other owned media.
2. Advocates Answer: Zuberance automatically sends prospects’ questions via email to Advocates who have opted in to answer questions. Then, Advocates write their answers using a Zuberance-hosted landing page.
3. Prospects Buy: Prospects receive Advocates’ answers along with promotional offers from the brand, driving qualified leads and sales.
Marketers can view and share Advocate Answer data and results in real-time on Zuberance’s Advocate Analytics dashboard.
Leading eTailer Boosts Sales via Advocate Answers
A leading online vacation property rental site is generating a 13% sales conversion rate – 7X higher than traditional online marketing – and a 10X ROI via Advocate Answers.
- 44% of Advocates have opted-in to answer questions
- 53% of Advocates are “Active Answerers”; (they answer at least one question per month)
- Each question is receiving an average of 15 responses
Unique Social Commerce App
Zuberance’s Advocate Answers differs from other ask & answer apps in two key ways:
1. Advocate-Centric. Advocate Answers is specifically designed to connect a company’s most effective marketers – its Brand Advocates – with prospects at key stages of the purchase cycle.
2. Direct Dialogue. Unlike standard ask and answer apps that aggregate and display answers online, Advocate Answers enables a direct, intimate connection between trusted Advocates and prospects.
“Advocate Answers is a terrific example of a next-generation social app that harnesses the power of customer advocacy to help brands increase revenue, sales and profitability,” said Jeff Zabin, research director at Gleanster, a firm that benchmarks best practices in technology-enabled business initiatives.
“For consumers, the benefit of a trusted answer about a brand or product from a peer is obvious, especially when it comes to high consideration purchase decisions such as automotive, consumer electronics, or travel and software," he added.
Advocate Answers is part of Zuberance’s growing portfolio of social apps focused on Brand Advocates. Other Zuberance apps include Advocate ID, Advocate Stories, Advocate Reviews, and Advocate Offers.
Pricing & Availability
Zuberance’s Advocate Answers is available now. Zuberance provides flexible options for Advocate Answers including fee and performance-based pricing. Contact Zuberance for more information.
Zuberance is the leading brand advocacy company. The award-winning Zuberance Advocate Platform makes it easy for marketers to systematically identify and energize Brand Advocates at scale, plus track advocacy results in real-time. Zuberance customers include leading consumer and business brands worldwide. Zuberance’s investors include Canaan Partners, Emergence Capital Partners, and Correlation Ventures. Headquartered in San Carlos, CA., Zuberance is a member of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA). For more information, visit http://www.zuberance.com or call 866.967.9746. Follow Zuberance on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/zuberance, or visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/zuberance.