Fresno, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) March 09, 2011
LinkUs Enterprises, a technology integration provider, recently joined forces with NFL players to lend a hand to those in need. They’ve enlisted the help of LinkUs Enterprises, former Fresno State Bulldogs, and current and former NFL players to help tackle hunger by hosting “Thanksgiving in March”, at the Poverello House on Tuesday, March 1, between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. The current and former players will serve meals. The Meat Market will be delivering enough food to feed several thousand people.
Several current and former athletes have rallied together to participate in this event for the second straight year. In addition of their time, they are donating to Poverello House:
- Richard Marshall, a former Fresno State standout, is in his fifth season with the NFL plays for the Carolina Panthers.
- James Sanders, a Valley native, is a safety for the New England Patriots since he was drafted out of Fresno State in 2005.
- Bernard Berrian, Winton, Calif., finished his seventh season in the NFL and plays receiver for the Minnesota Vikings.
- Zac Diles, Abilene, Texas, is in his fourth season as a linebacker with the Houston Texans.
- Louis Leonard, Compton, Calif., is in his fourth NFL season with the Denver Broncos as a defensive tackle.
- Retired NFL player and Bulldog great Lorenzo Neal, owner of a new food line, Fan Foods (http://www.fanfoodsinc.com/), will also be on hand to support the players and team of Poverello House.
- Former Fresno State baseball standout Terrance Frazier will also be joining the team to serve the homeless and needy of Fresno. Frazier played professional baseball for the Oakland Athletics and the St. Paul Saints of Minnesota before starting Frazier Realty and TFS Investments, LLC.
- Therrian Fontenot, former NFL player with the Philadelphia Eagles, of Fontenot Management LLC, currently handles personnel management, charitable giving, endorsements and investments for clients like Desean Jackson, James Sanders, and Richard Marshall.
The current and former NFL players will be working with the staff of Poverello House.
EDITOR’S NOTE: LinkUs, The Meat Market and current and former players will be donating and serving lunch beginning at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 1, 2011, at Poverello House, 412 “F” Street, in Fresno. Media agencies are invited to cover this event.
LinkUs Enterprises, Inc. is a full service low-voltage integration firm with 19 offices in California, Oregon, and Nevada. LinkUs provides residential and commercial clients with solutions in automation, audio/video entertainment, security and lighting control. LinkUs is also the largest Regional Service Provider (RSP) and installation company for Dish Network in the West. With expert installation and custom design, LinkUs provides the electronic foundation for modern homes and businesses to connect to today's services and future technologies. Visit http://www.linkuscorp.com for more information or call 1-888-8linkus
# # #