"...attendees can return home with invaluable knowledge and insights that help them break through industry and organizational barriers to improve business processes and drive lasting change."
Redwood Shores, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) March 08, 2011
RAINMAKER 2011, Model N’s seventh-annual Revenue Management conference, opens today at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA to a sellout crowd of Life Science and High Tech leaders and innovators. This year’s speaker lineup features experts from across both industries, including representatives from Boston Scientific, STMicroelectronics, Shionogi Inc., NXP Semiconductors, and others.
RAINMAKER 2011 unveils a new generation of solutions and services that leverage the full power of Revenue Management, extend its reach through new delivery platforms, and elevate it to the front office. The event offers insider advice and technology innovations that can help manufacturers break through IT and budget constraints to boost margins and market share. In addition, leading analysts will discuss industry trends; legal experts will tabulate the early results from health care reform implementation; and more.
- When Worlds Collide: Revenue Management and CRM, Michael Dunne, Gartner Research
- Revenue Management Journey at STMicroelectronics, Giovanni Seghezzo and Pierre-Yves Colle, STMicroelectronics
- Pricing Best Practices, Sri Kaza, McKinsey and Co.; Javier Aldrete, Zilliant
- Embracing RM Cloud Solutions for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses, Nick Brignola, Shionogi Inc.; Kevin Atwood, HighPoint Solutions
- Revenue Management at NXP Semiconductors — Assessment and Deployment, Hans van de Mortel, NXP
- Maximizing Sales Effectiveness Through Integrated CRM and Revenue Management, Angela Miccoli, Cegedim Relationship Management, Hussain Mooraj, Gartner Research
- Adopting RosettaNet, Hussam El-Leithy, RosettaNet
- Getting the Most Value from your External Counsel, John Shakow, King & Spalding
- Employing the Kakushin Method to Drive Breakthrough Performance, Sam Monaco and Tim Orr, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics; Peter Scott, Kakushin Institute
Model N’s semi-annual customer and executive advisory board meetings will also be held concurrently with RAINMAKER 2011.
The sponsor exhibition at RAINMAKER 2011 features many of the leading implementation and technology experts in the Life Science and High Tech industries, reflecting the prominent role partners are playing in delivering value to Model N customers.
Platinum Sponsors: Cegedim Relationship Management, HighPoint Solutions, IMS Managed Markets Services
Gold Sponsor: Zilliant
Silver Sponsor: Alliance Life Sciences
Bronze Sponsors: Collaborative Consulting, Layered Tech, Mindlance Life Sciences, Saama Technologies
“Now in its seventh year and growing, RAINMAKER is an indispensible forum for the Revenue Management community to assess its progress, discuss emerging trends and challenges, and plan for the coming year,” said Rich Fitchen, CMO and SVP, Marketing and Business Development, Model N. “Between participating in sessions, networking with industry experts, and sharing experiences with peers, attendees can return home with invaluable knowledge and insights that help them break through industry and organizational barriers to improve business processes and drive lasting change.”
RAINMAKER 2011 Life Sciences Agenda
About Model N
Model N is the leader in Revenue Management solutions, offering an integrated suite of applications for analytics, pricing, contracts, compliance, and settlements optimized for the industry practices of Life Science and High Tech companies. Enabling the creation of a seamless, end-to-end process from price setting through settlements payment to analytics, Model N's uniquely integrated approach eliminates revenue leakage and delivers the visibility and controls needed to avoid the risks of non-compliance to government reporting regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley and government pricing requirements. Customers include: Atmel Corp.; Boston Scientific Corp.; Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; Cypress Semiconductor; Medtronic, Inc.; Microchip Technology Inc.; Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, a Johnson & Johnson company; Pfizer, Inc.; and STMicroelectronics. Model N’s worldwide headquarters are located in Redwood Shores, California. For more information, visit http://www.modeln.com.
Model N is a mark of Model N, Inc. All other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.