"This week, when the whole world is Irish, everyone appreciates Irish-branded items like tweed caps, shamrock paper and an Erin Go Bragh flag to light up St. Patrick’s Day marketing promotions, advertising campaigns and themed parties."
Trevose, PA (Vocus/PRWEB) March 16, 2011
Get out the green with the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) and its second-annual list of the top 7 promotional products for St. Patrick’s Day.
This week, when the whole world is Irish, everyone appreciates Irish-branded items like tweed caps, shamrock paper and an Erin Go Bragh flag to light up St. Patrick’s Day marketing promotions, advertising campaigns and themed parties.
A search for giveaways in ASI’s exclusive promotional products database reveals marketers are favoring these Lucky 7 St. Patrick’s Day Products:
- Seeded Shamrock Paper from Okina/Symphony Seed Papers. Seed paper ornament in a four-leaf clover shape with planting instruction card.
- Irish Tweed Cap from Hammacher Schlemmer. 100% virgin-wool tweed cap is naturally water-repellent and wind-resistant. Tiny flecks of woven color originate from dye made from blackberries, fuchsia and moss plants.
- Little Green Book of Blarney from The Book Company. Pocket-sized, colorfully designed gift book offers essential information, tips, recipes and more enclosed by an elastic band that also acts as a place holder.
- Celtic Flask from Alchemy of England. Round 6-ounce pewter flask with Celtic Kai knot brass inlay.
- Erin Go Bragh Flag from Eder Flagpole Co. 3′ x 5′ nylon outdoor flag is specially treated to resist sun and chemical deterioration. Finished with a strong, durable white header and brass grommets.
- Leprechaun Masks from The Beistle Co. Fun holiday masks with leprechaun face and a 12″ elastic band attached.
- Shamrock Wand from Essef Distributors Inc. Green plastic wand features a shamrock and a shiny array of glitter. Imprint on either shamrock face or handle.
To watch a video featuring the products and to see photos and purchasing information, click here.
Promotional products, or advertising specialties, are items imprinted with logos or slogans to market a company, organization, product, service, achievement or event. Companies often purchase them as gifts for employees or clients at holidays and for occasions year-round, and marketers often include them in their campaigns to dramatically increase response rates.
A recent landmark study from ASI proves ad specialties beat out prime-time TV, radio and print advertising as the most cost-effective advertising medium available.
The Advertising Specialty Institute is the largest education, media and marketing organization serving the advertising specialty industry, with a membership of over 26,000 distributor firms (sellers) and supplier firms (manufacturers) of advertising specialties. Supplier firms use ASI print and electronic resources to market products to over 23,000 ASI distributor firms. Distributor firms use ASI print and electronic resources, which contain nearly every product in the industry from more than 3,200 reputable suppliers, to locate supplier firms and to market services to buyers. ASI provides catalogs, information directories, newsletters, magazines, websites and databases, and offers e-commerce, marketing and selling tools. Visit ASI at http://www.asicentral.com and on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the CEO’s blog.