Our customers are telling us that PressWise has paid for itself in as little as 90 days and helped them position themselves for growth in a challenging market.
Agoura, California (Vocus/PRWEB) March 18, 2011
Datatech SmartSoft Inc., will be previewing some exciting new tools for PressWise, its Web-to-Print and Print Workflow Software, at the OnDemand printing tradeshow, which is being held in Washington, DC from March 22-24th, 2011. Datatech SmartSoft can be found at Booth 3119.
PressWise offers a single web-based platform with all the tools required to manage a growing print business, including Web-to-Print Storefronts, Estimating, Order Management, Workflow Automation, Shipping and Fulfillment, and Mail Processing. It was designed as an alternative to purchasing separate software systems for Web Storefronts, Print Workflow Management, Printing MIS and Bulk Mail Preparation, and is available on a SaaS business model, with no long-term contracts.
New features to be shown at OnDemand include:
1. A New Inventory Module – a new standalone module designed to give printers greater control over their printing supplies and replenishment purchase orders.
2. Improved Web-to-Print Design Tools – greatly expanded CSS and HTML controls provide better control over the look and feel of web-to-print storefronts, including support for the creation of custom HTML form pages.
3. Enhanced Storefront Templates – new flexible design elements in storefront templates allow items to be linked together for improved flow as user input changes, for a more intuitive customer experience.
4. New 64-bit version – designed for maximum PressWise system performance on 64-bit servers.
5. Updated Credit Card processing – to satisfy the very latest PCI credit card requirements, helping to prevent credit card fraud through more secure handling of payment data.
6. Enhanced Batch Mail Processing for Bulk Mail Jobs – utilizing Datatech SmartSoft’s industry-leading mailing software, SmartAddresser 5 to maximize postal discounts through address verification and mail presorting.
“On the back of a very successful show at Dscoop, we are looking forward to reaching out to the OnDemand attendees and showing them the latest web-to-print and workflow tools that are generating such interest because of the tremendous savings and greater efficiencies they are bringing to PressWise customers.” said Eric Wold, Vice President, Datatech SmartSoft.
“Our customers are telling us that PressWise has paid for itself in as little as 90 days and helped them position themselves for growth in a challenging market. We encourage anyone wanting to learn more about print workflow automation to stop by the Datatech SmartSoft booth and see how PressWise can help them do the same.”
To find out more about PressWise, or to schedule a one-on-one product demo at OnDemand, please visit http://www.PressWise.com.
About Datatech SmartSoft, Inc.
Datatech SmartSoft provides desktop and enterprise-level workflow solutions for postal address correction, postal discounts, and print management. Their products include the AccuMail® postal address correction software, the all-in-one address quality and postal presorting solution, SmartAddresser 5™, real-time address validation and keystroke savings software for data entry, AccuMail Verify, and the end-to-end print workflow solution, PressWise. Datatech SmartSoft is a privately held company with offices in Agoura, Santa Barbara, Philadelphia and Montreal. Visit http://www.smartsoftusa.com for more information.
PressWise is an end-to-end Print Workflow solution. Developed over 8 years of rigorous in-shop testing and live use, PressWise comes complete with robust features such as web ordering, unlimited templates, estimating, quoting, order processing, workflow management, complete shipping integration, fulfillment and the ability to integrate with most third party web storefronts (including Printable, Saepio, PageFlex, OPS and more) and existing back-end accounting or print MIS.
# # #