Diamond Bar, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) March 22, 2011
NOVAtime Technology, Inc. (http://www.novatime.com), a forward-thinking workforce management solution development company, announced its move to the Savvis Data Centers in December 2010.
While NOVAtime enters its 4th year of providing industry-leading Time and Attendance SaaS services, the company always looks for new ways to leverage technology to provide reliable, scalable solutions for its customers and partners. A recent notable activity by NOVAtime was moving its Data Center to Savvis, a leader among Tier 1 Data Center services providers. Re-location of the NOVAtime Data Center provide the framework for years to come, as well as providing more options for geographical diversity and reliability of the NOVAtime product.
The selection of Savvis was driven by many factors that were carefully considered over an extensive research period. While there are many providers in this space, the main reasons NOVAtime selected Savvis include:
1. Name recognition – When selling to mid and large market customers, the name Savvis is synonymous with quality and reliability. Savvis is recognized by external research firms as an industry leader. The graphic below shows Gartner’s Magic Quadrant that demonstrates Savvis’ position as a leader in Infrastructure services and hosting.
2. Quality – Savvis’ data center and supporting infrastructure are recognized at the highest tier of providers in the hosting space.
3. Scalability – As NOVAtime continues to grow and increase its product offerings and customer base, the requirement for basic infrastructure such as power, cooling, space, etc. increase as well. Other data centers typically have not built, planned, or structured for significant growth, but Savvis’ data centers provides growth options suitable for NOVAtime and its customers, for well into the future.
4. Geography – Savvis provides a global CLOUD framework. This gives NOVAtime the ability to easily expand into other geographies as needed in order to support specific sales requirements, disaster recovery, geographic load-balancing, and more. As NOVAtime continues to enhance its CLOUD offerings, these aspects become more important to consider when selecting a hosting partner.
5. Service – Savvis’ help desk and support teams are recognized as a strength that compliments their technology offerings.
All migration to Savvis services has been completed in December 2010. The use of a Tier-1 provider like Savvis can potentially be the difference in a sales engagement where other competitors may be unable to demonstrate such commitment to their SaaS architecture. The use of Savvis by NOVAtime will help cover objections put forth related to reliability, scalability, and security of NOVAtime. Because Savvis maintains SAS70 Type II certification, NOVAtime and its partners are able to recognize their security processes and leverage this as related to hosting services.
Calvin Lo, NOVAtime's Director of IT, said, "NOVAtime now has the needed framework to begin review of expanding its CLOUD architecture and offerings. Because of Savvis’ geographic diversity and options, NOVAtime’s entry into additional fault tolerance, business continuity, and increased application offerings becomes more flexible and powerful than ever. Savvis’ technology further compliments NOVAtime’s leading-edge offerings."
Brian Harris, Director of Professional Services, stated, "This move demonstrates NOVAtime’s commitment to the SaaS and future CLOUD offerings."
For more information, please contact sales(at)novatime(dot)net or call 877.486.6682.
With corporate offices located in Diamond Bar, California, NOVAtime utilizes the latest technology advancements to its complete suite of Workforce Management solutions. NOVAtime serves companies with complex data collection requirements such as badge/biometric time clocks, browser-based data collection, telephone, PDA scanners, etc. It offers solutions for scheduling, labor allocation, job costing, work-order management and cost center allocation. NOVAtime's hosted software as a service application supports a multi-tiered multi-tenant infrastructure. For more information on NOVAtime, please visit http://www.novatime.com or call 877.486.6682.
# # #