Phoenix, AZ (Vocus/PRWEB) March 24, 2011
Infusionsoft, the leading provider of marketing automation software for small businesses, today announced at its annual small business marketing conference, InfusionCon, that Jermaine Griggs, owner of Hear and Play Music, is the winner of the 2011 Ultimate Marketer competition. Griggs competed against two Infusionsoft customers, Joseph and Jeanette Gleason, owners of Gleason Tax Advisory Group, and Sean Kelly and Andy Mackensen of H.U.M.A.N Healthy Vending, on stage for the prestigious title, winning a $6,000 travel voucher. The two runner ups, Gleason Tax Advisory Group and H.U.M.A.N Healthy Vending, each received a $1,000 travel voucher.
Griggs shared his success story with more than 1,200 attendees, focusing on how his small business has used Infusiosoft’s all-in-one marketing automation suite to:
- Increase sales 80 percent to existing customers
- Increase lifetime customer value from $90 to $375
- Reduce overhead of contract employees
- Reduce hours spent working on manual labor
- Increase customer retention
- Give him more personal time
InfusionCon is the small business marketing event of the year, where new and long-time customers come from all over the world to learn best practices for growing revenue and saving time by automating marketing and sales processes.
Other highlights from InfusionCon 2011:
- Now in its sixth year, more than 1,200 small business owners across North America and worldwide traveled to Phoenix for InfusionCon
- VP of Product Management Richard Tripp unveiled the Spring product release
- New this year, exhibitors captured close to 5,000 new leads using QR codes on attendee badges, fully automating the process and eliminating manual labor completely. The attendees’ contact information was automatically imported into the exhibitors’ Infusionsoft web-based application, triggering pre-set automatic follow-up sequences to help exhibitors convert those leads into customers
- A new technical track was introduced for developers currently using or interested in integration work using the Infusionsoft API
- James Malinchak, a self-made millionaire, business-motivational speaker and star on ABC’s new hit reality show ‘Secret Millionaire,’ presented ‘How to Sell More & Make a Lot More Money’
Infusionsoft is the leader in marketing automation software for growing small businesses. Its web-based software combines a full-featured customer database (CRM) with powerful marketing automation, email marketing and e-commerce all in one system. It helps small businesses convert more leads, increase sales, save time and money through targeted marketing that automatically adapts to prospect and customer behavior. The privately held, three-time Inc. 500 company is based in Gilbert, Ariz. and is funded by Mohr Davidow Ventures and vSpring Capital. For more information, visit http://www.infusionsoft.com.