Topeka, KS (Vocus/PRWEB) March 30, 2011
Work Truck magazine today named the Class 4 and 5 Ram 4500 and 5500 Chassis Cab truck its 2011 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year, which is quite an honor. The team at Briggs Dodge of Topeka, Kansas is happy to announce that they have these award winning trucks available for the people of Topeka, Kansas.
"The commercial truck segment is all about total cost of ownership," said Fred Diaz, Ram Truck President and CEO and Head of U.S. Sales - Chrysler Group LLC.
"When you account for fuel economy, brake wear, tire wear and the best powertrain warranty in the business, Ram Chassis Cab trucks offer the lowest cost of ownership."
Many people around Kansas rely on trucks to work as well as get around in their personal life. This is why it is important to choose a truck that is dependable, even in the mid-sized range.
Among Ram’s best-in-class features:
● Best-in-class standard Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 19,500 lbs.
● Ram Chassis Cab brakes last twice as long as the competition under severe use
● Ram Chassis Cab trucks have 160 percent less brake fade than the competition
● Ram Chassis cab trucks stop in less distance in both wet and dry conditions when carrying a heavy payload
● The Ram Chassis Cab’s diesel exhaust brake is more effective than the competition’s
● Ram Chassis Cab offers a better turning radius – by 10 feet – than competitors
● Ram Chassis Cab trucks offer the largest standard fuel tank – 52 gallons for superior operational range
● Ram Chassis Cabs offer the lowest cost of ownership in the segment, based on significant owner expenses, including fuel economy, brake wear and tire wear
● Ram Chassis Cab trucks come with the best powertrain warranty in the business: five years / 100,000 miles
“Customers are always focused on towing more,” added Diaz.
“It’s a simple matter of economics. More towing and payload means fewer loads. And fewer loads mean lower fuel bills. For commercial customers, cost of ownership is a primary consideration.”
Those living in the Topeka, Kansas area should stop in at Briggs Dodge, the leading Dodge dealer. Their sales team is ready to answer any questions the public might have. As well as the new Ram trucks that are award winners, they have a fine selection of other great Dodge models as well.