By taking advantage of extremely low mortgage rates, plus Brookfield Homes’ added Spring Sale savings and incentives, the timing is optimal.
San Diego, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) March 31, 2011
March has been Brookfield Homes’ biggest sales month for new homes in San Diego in over a year, according to the builder.
“After months of waiting, buyers are starting to make their move in the marketplace,” said Lora Heramb, vice president of sales and marketing for Brookfield Homes. “By taking advantage of extremely low mortgage rates, plus Brookfield Homes’ added Spring Sale savings and incentives, the timing is optimal.”
With homes spanning from eco-savvy residences in coastal Carlsbad to affordable townhomes in Chula Vista, Brookfield Homes has witnessed increased interest and sales activity at all five of its local neighborhoods.
“The time to buy a new home is especially critical for first-time buyers who may soon experience a hike in rent,” said Heramb. According to Lesley Deutch of John Burns Real Estate Consulting, the hottest rental markets may experience rent increases topping the 10% mark annually for the next couple of years. In San Diego, Deutch anticipates rents will rise more than 31% by 2015.
With opportunities for first-time and repeat buyers alike, Brookfield Homes is currently offering Spring Sale pricing, upgrades and incentives. Neighborhoods with homes now selling include:
- Cordova at Windingwalk, Chula Vista new homes with up to $50,000 total savings that may include price reductions, upgrades and incentives. Prices range from $295,900. For more information, visit the model homes at 1822 Casa Morro Street, Chula Vista, CA 91915 or call 866-780-2303.
- Trellis at Windingwalk, Chula Vista new homes, features up to $44,000 total savings that may include price reductions, upgrades and incentives, and a low tax rate of 1.66 percent. Prices from $429,900. For additional details about Trellis, visit the model homes at 2346 Trellis St. in Chula Vista, or call 888-520-3599.
- Rockrose at The Foothills, coastal Carlsbad new homes, offers up to $38,000 total savings that may include spring price reductions, upgrades and incentives, and a low tax rate of 1.21 percent. Now priced from the high $500,000s. For more information, visit the sales office at 3538 Glen Ave. in Carlsbad or call 888-284-8861.
- Mahogany at Old Creek Ranch, San Marcos new homes with total spring savings that may include price reductions, upgrades and incentives adding up to as much as $35,000, and a low tax rate of 1.17 percent. Prices now start at $589,900. For more information, call 888-559-7734 or visit the sales office at 1756 Burbury Way, San Marcos.
- Serenity at StoneBridge Estates, San Diego new homes, features up to $124,000 total savings that may include price reductions, front yard landscaping, upgrades and incentives. Prices range from $890,000. For more information, call 888-572-5861 or visit the sales information center at 14426 Old Creek Road, San Diego.
All tax rate examples based on specific home pricing; actual tax rate will increase or decrease based on the actual sales price of the new home.
For more information about the Brookfield Homes Spring Sale, visit http://bit.ly/BrookfieldSale.
About Brookfield Homes
Brookfield Homes builds new homes in San Diego and Riverside counties. Brookfield currently is building in the master-planned communities of The Foothills in Carlsbad, Windingwalk in Chula Vista, Stonebridge Estates east of Scripps Ranch in San Diego, and Old Creek Ranch new homes in San Marcos. The company also has significant land holdings in Riverside County. For more information about Brookfield Homes communities and to learn about the company’s signature construction differences, visit http://www.brookfieldsd.com.