“The growth we’ve seen is not just proof of an increase in the demand for social media data insights, it’s also demonstrative of the innovative technology we’ve developed to help brands listen, engage and act on insights."
BELLEVUE, Wash. (PRWEB) April 05, 2011
Visible Technologies™, the leading provider of Social Intelligence solutions, today announced that it has more than doubled quarter-over-quarter sales of its Visible Intelligence™ platform for Q1, 2011. To keep up with its expanded client roster and growing market demand Visible has also increased its team and added new functionality to its Social Intelligence platform, providing enhanced value to its enterprise customers and agency partners.
The Visible Intelligence platform, unveiled at the end of Q4, 2010, analyzes massive volumes of social data with a powerful search and relevance engine that is built to handle the velocity and scale of the social Web. Agencies and brands, spanning various industry sectors, are rapidly adopting Visible’s robust platform to easily identify the most relevant online influencers and enable analytically driven business decisions based on social data. Visible’s experienced analysts also provide the strategic guidance designed to support better business outcomes.
Key milestones in Q1, 2011 include:
· Significant customer growth: Global brands and agencies led rapid adoption, which include: Carlson Marketing Group, John Lewis, Dyson, Office Depot, Universal McCann, Tribal DDB Worldwide, mcgarrybowen, True Worldwide and CHI & Partners.
· Enhanced Visible Intelligence™ platform: Since the launch of the platform in October, new functionality has been added that enables author influence to be accurately measured and leveraged for heightened endorsement and purchase. In addition, engagement, languages and analysis capabilities have been further expanded with a focus on providing enterprise class Social Intelligence.
· Investment: Visible Technologies announced last week an additional $6 million in financing from existing investors, Investor Growth Capital (IGC), Joe Grano, Ignition Partners, In-Q-Tel and WPP. The investment reaffirms commitment to Visible Technologies and the Social Intelligence market.
· New hires and organizational changes: With the recently closed funding round additional staff have been added to sales, services and marketing to help drive awareness and ensure rapid customer on-boarding. Additionally, internal promotions include:
- Elizabeth Morgan, formerly SVP of client services to SVP Partnerships, focusing on building partnerships and strategic alliances.
- Eric Johnson promotion to VP Client Services, focusing on providing clients with strategic guidance and rich, actionable insights.
· “The growth we’ve seen is not just proof of an increase in the demand for social media data insights, it’s also demonstrative of the innovative technology we’ve developed to help brands listen, engage and act on insights. We’ve seen incredible adoption of our platform and we’re expecting continued growth as Global 2000 companies look for solutions that are built to handle the enormity of the Social Web and that can turn relevant social data into actionable business strategy.”
- Kelly Pennock, CEO of Visible Technologies
Rapid agency adoption of Visible Intelligence demonstrates the power of combining creative and social analytics:
· "Rally sought Visible Technologies' help for a custom report on check-in behavior. They delivered beyond our expectation. The results set benchmarks that helped us design an engagement strategy and execution for our clients in the QSR space. We plan on working with them as this project progresses and for other listening needs."
- Erik Rabasca, VP, Social Media Strategy, Universal McCann (Rally)
· "Visible Technologies is a great partner and offers exceptional research and analytics capabilities. We've used their platform many times to help gather meaningful insights and to better understand global sentiment for our top client brands."
- Victor Erdos, Group Production Director, Tribal DDB Worldwide
· "Conversations empowered by technology are changing the way brands need to behave and communicate in the world today. These social conversations are also bringing radical shifts to the communications landscape by changing the ways people consume content. It is critical for agencies to be a step ahead of these changes — Visible Technologies has been an excellent partner thus far in helping us do that. They are one of our windows into tomorrow."
- Anush Prabhu, Managing Director, Communications Planning & Analytics, mcgarrybowen
· “CHI & Partners has a growing client base that includes Argos and Lexus and we are pleased to have formed a strategic partnership with Visible Technologies to underpin our product offering and offer robust social media monitoring and analytics services.”
- Steve Parker, Social Media Partner, CHI & Partners
Migration of existing customers to the new Visible Intelligence platform has also been well ahead of schedule and supported by Visible’s account team.
About Visible Technologies
Visible Technologies is the leader in Social Intelligence, providing the perfect combination of software and services to harness business value from social communities. Visible Intelligence, its next generation platform, delivers big improvements in competitive and brand intelligence, marketing ROI and smarter customer insights through an agile platform that activates brand communities at Internet speed and enterprise scale.
With offices in Seattle, London and New York, Visible ranks as one of the Inc. 500 fastest-growing private companies. Visible has successful relationships with Office Depot, DIRECTV, Microsoft, Xerox, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Boost Mobile, Autodesk, Vail Resorts, Burson-Marsteller, Razorfish, Group M, Wunderman Network, Tribal DDB Worldwide, WPP, John Lewis and Spring Creek Group. For more information, go to http://www.visibletechnologies.com.
Suzi Owens, Blanc & Otus for Visible Technologies