(Vocus/PRWEB) April 06, 2011
Accor Hotels in India unveils Summer Saver Campaign with great deals to please all travelers in India this season. The booking period of Summer Saver Campaign is valid from 25 March to 30 June 2011, for stays during the period between 1 April and 7 July 2011. Guests will receive 25% off on booking 7 days in advance.
Summer is always a wonderful time of the year, especially in Asia. This summer is a good opportunity to explore new relaxing spot in Incredible India. India, one of the remarkable in this region, has it all from historical tourist attractions to famous authentic Indian cuisine. In summer 2011, Accor Hotels in India offers Summer Saver Campaign which is applicable at participating hotels in India as
- Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre in Hyderabad
- ibis Gurgaon in Gurgaon
- ibis Mumbai Airport in Mumbai
- ibis Pune in Pune
- Novotel Hyderabad Airport in Htderabad
- Mercure Lavasa in Lavasa
- Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach in Mumbai
- Grand Mercure Bangalore in Bengaluru
- Mercure Hyderabad Abids in Hyderabad
Prepare to adventure in India in advance for great privilege and special offers. For more information, please visit Accor Hotels in India website.
Accor, a major global group and the European leader in hotels, as well as the global leader in services to corporate clients and public institutions, operates in nearly 100 countries with 150,000 employees. It offers to its clients over 40 years of expertise in two core businesses:
- Hotels, with the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, Ibis, all seasons, Etap Hotel, Formule 1 and Motel 6 brands, representing 4,000 hotels and nearly 500,000 rooms in 90 countries, as well as strategically related activities, such as Lenôtre;
- Services, with 30 million people in 40 countries benefiting from Accor Services products in employee and public benefits, rewards and loyalty, and expense management.