Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 06, 2011
Smart Destinations, provider of Go City Cards, multi-attraction passes designed to save travelers time and money, offers the perfect solution for families who want to maximize savings and convenience without compromising on fun this travel season.
With rising gas and airfare prices, maximizing value is a key priority for most travelers this summer. A recent survey of travel preferences, conducted by Smart Destinations, found that U.S. consumers are actively seeking value, defined as savings in terms of money, time and convenience. Additionally, 75 percent of travelers actively try to get discounted admission in advance if there is a specific activity they want to do on their trip, and 95 percent of travelers would buy admission in advance if they could "skip the line" at popular attractions. Go City Cards make it easy for traveling families to get the value and convenience they crave.
Go City Cards Deliver Maximum Value with Minimum Hassle:
- Save money: Since 2003, more than one million travelers have used Go City Cards, with the most popular itineraries saving travelers up to 55 percent. With Go City Cards, travelers also receive discounts to local shops and restaurants. In fact, Smart Destinations saved travelers over $9 million on travel expenses in 2010.
- Enjoy the convenience: No need to deal with multiple tickets or vouchers. One pass, one price and admission to more than 50 attractions in each city.
- Skip the line: No more waiting for long periods of time with antsy kids. Save time and go straight to the front of the line at select attractions.
- Come and go as you please: With unlimited admission, families can feel free to leave an attraction and either go back later or go somewhere new – without spending additional money.
Go City Cards Make Planning Easy:
- Family-friendly destinations: Choose from 14 destinations across North America, including New York, San Diego, Orlando, Boston and Chicago.
- Attractions for the whole family: From culture and education to action and adventure, Go City Cards offer a wide range of attractions with something for everyone. Family members can visit different attractions or your family can sample a bit of everything.
- Expert guidance: Smart Destinations only works with the very best attractions in each city, all personally verified by the Company’s team of expert travelers. Smart Destinations offers specific insight into which attractions are best for every type of traveler.
- Total flexibility: Looking like rain? Not in the mood for something? No problem. With Go City Cards, there’s no need to plan in advance because you can pick the attractions as you go, deciding exactly what to do at the last minute.
"Planning a vacation that will please the whole family while staying within a budget can be difficult, especially in this economy,” said Cecilia Dahl, President and Founder of Smart Destinations. “Go City Cards allow a family to see and do as much as they want in a destination for one highly-discounted price. This ensures that families save time and money and, most importantly, have fun – making sightseeing a memorable and entertaining experience for the whole family.”
About Smart Destinations
Smart Destinations is the provider of Go City Cards, the only multi-attraction passes that maximize the fun, savings and convenience of sightseeing with flexible purchase options for every type of traveler. Available online and at walk-up retail outlets, Smart Destinations’ Go City Cards provide admission to more than 500 attractions across 14 North American destinations, including Oahu, New York City, Chicago, and San Diego. The passes come with valuable extras, including the ability to skip the line at select attractions and comprehensive city guides that offer insider tips and bonus discounts on shopping and dining. Since 2003, more than one million travelers have used Go City Cards, with the most popular itineraries saving travelers up to 55 percent. All of Smart Destinations’ passes leverage the company’s patented technology and the industry’s largest network of attraction partners to save consumers up to 55% compared to purchasing individual tickets. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA. For more information, visit http://www.smartdestinations.com.