(Vocus/PRWEB) April 07, 2011
With the IRS Individual Tax filing deadline fast approaching, there is no reason as to why individual filers should pay a penalty if the return cannot be filed timely. The IRS allows individual filers to file for an extension which provides an additional 6 months to file an individual tax return. The tax filing deadline is automatically extended once extension form 4868 is eFiled using ezextension.com.
Advantages of using ezextension.com for form 4868 eFiling:
- IRS authorized and Certified eFile provider.
- One click signup using Facebook login credentials.
- EZExtension website offers best in class web security for online eFiling individual extension form 4868.
- Quick and easy to use: less than 3 minutes to sign up and efile individual tax extension.
- EZExtension.com offers a proprietary calculator that helps estimate your federal tax liability easily and accurately.
- Complete eFile and eDelivery of your filing status. EFiled extension forms are available to download in PDF format.
- Allows estimated payment options to the IRS during extension filing at no additional cost.
- Unlimited refile for rejected returns.
- Lowest price offered in the industry.
- 24-7 Phone, Email and Live Chat Support at no additional cost.
EZExtension extension filing website is an easy-to-use online service which saves time and money. It's accurate, efficient, and best of all, you do not have to be a computer wizard to use ezextension.com.
About TechAtlantis, Inc. and its Tax Product Offerings
TechAtlantis, Inc. is America's leading online tax solution and service provider, serving the tax filing needs of more than 10,000 individuals to small businesses. TechAtlantis offers a user friendly, innovative, SaaS (software as a service) tool for small businesses and accounting professionals backed by outstanding multi-channel customer support.
TechAtlantis also powers HVUT (heavy vehicle usage tax) or Form 2290 tax filing services for leading trucking companies, owner operated trucks, fleet owners and other small to mid-size businesses.
Our innovative 1099 Misc eFile service is aimed at reducing paper and going green. Within a few months of going live, Tax1099.com helped thousands of small businesses and accountants with their 1099 Misc reporting needs while ensuring that the filing cost is lower than using a paper filing method.
Check out our other IRS certified and authorized tax product offerings:
*Not part of IRS efile service and currently not in IRS MeF platform.