Bethel Park, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) April 08, 2011
Ginger Damiani of Prudential Preferred Realty proudly presents a wonderful Bethel Park home for sale located at 1512 Andrea Drive. This wonderful home is located on a level, dead-end street within walking distance to Lincoln Elementary School of the prestigious Bethel Park School District.
The home has a wonderful extra large family room on the first floor with cathedral ceilings, numerous windows and is large enough to hold a large sectional couch, pool table and computer desk with room to spare. There is a first floor master bedroom, full bath, equipped kitchen and dining room with French doors that open to a covered side porch.
“When we removed the carpet, we were thrilled to find original oak floors”, said Lori Potts the owner of 1512 Andrea Drive. “We professionally refinished them several years ago and they add such a glow to the home.”
Lori also shares more of her memories of this beautiful home, “14 years ago, I bought this home to raise my 3 children in a safe yet convenient location. I loved being able watch them walk to Lincoln Elementary school at the end of the street. They played on the street and in the yard since there was little to zero traffic. The neighborhood is great to walk in. Cool Springs Family Recreation Center is within walking distance and provided days of entertainment for my family” Lori stated.
There are 2 additional bedrooms upstairs, and 2 additional bedrooms downstairs plus a full bath and laundry room. The downstairs bedrooms have their own entrance so that it could easily be converted to a teen or in-law suite.
The great part about this home is that it was freshly painted in neutral décor and is decorated in modern colors. But the best part of this home is its location:
- 5 miles from the city of Pittsburgh
- Minutes to the Washington Junction public transportation (subway) into the city
- Minutes to Rt. 19 (Washington Road) which will take you south to Washington
PA (apprx 25 minutes) or north to Cranberry (apprx 30 minutes)
- 10 minutes to Rt. 79 N or S which can take you to Washington or
Cranberry and all points in between
- Rt 70 travels East and West to Ohio and all along Pennsylvania.
It approximately 25 minutes away
Zooming in to a neighborhood level:
- Lincoln Elementary ( Bethel Park School District) is within walking
distance at the end of the street
- St. Francis Early Childhood Day Care is 1 minute away at the top
of the street on Hamilton Road (infants to age 5)
- St. Gabriel’s Catholic school is 2 minutes away and offers FREE
parochial education for grades 1—8
- Caste Village Shopping Center is 2 minutes away with grocery
shopping, fitness, restaurants, drug store, beer & wine
- Walmart, Giant Eagle, Pep Boys, Pizza Hut, Ritas etc is just 4
- South Park of Allegheny County is 5 minutes away, great for
biking, hiking, swimming, ice skating etc
- Cool Springs Family Recreation is within walking distance
Living Room: Main Level (17X11)
Dining Room: Main Level (13X10)
Kitchen: Main Level (12X09)
Family Room: Main Level (23X18)
Master Bedroom: Main Level (13X12)
Bedroom 2: Upper Level (17X14)
Bedroom 3: Upper Level (13X09)
Bedroom 4: Lower Level (15X10)
Bedroom 5: Lower Level (14X11)
Automatic Garage door opener
Washer and Dryer
Estimated Annual Taxes: $3,668
Approximate Lot Size: 73X150
To provide you with the peace of mind every homeowner needs, 1512 Andrea Drive has a 1 year AHS home warranty. Listing at $174,900, this is a fantastic bargain! Call Ginger Damiani of Prudential Preferred Realty today at 412-427-1396 for a personal tour.
Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, Inc. is a subsidiary of The Prudential Insurance Company of America. Locally owned Prudential Preferred Realty is an affiliate of the real estate division.