Phoenix, AZ (Vocus/PRWEB) April 08, 2011
Pedata RV Center releases Top 5 List of Budget Friendly RV Road Trip Tips. As more new and veteran RV owners request information on maximizing the RV road trip budget, Pedata cannot ignore the popularity of the RV as a budget vacation option.
Top 5 Budget Friendly RV Road Trip Tips:
1. Study. While you're not going to compile a report and turn it in for credit, you are going to be traveling through areas that will have points of interest and interesting/entertaining histories. And imparting this knowledge and hitting these spots of interest may not even add anything to the total cost of the trip.
2. Do a basic checkup on your RV prior to departure. The easiest way to go over budget while on the road is to pay exorbitant mechanic's fees to someone who knows you need to get back on the road and get home. Always check the basics: coolant, engine oil, tires, etc.
3. Start a trip file and keep all your vital documents in it (reservation confirmations, tickets to amusement parks, any passports or birth certificates that may be needed depending on where you are traveling, etc.) This will avoid the expense of replacing lost tickets, paying extra for late arrivals at lodging, etc.
4. Pack the necessary clothes. Don't over pack. But don't under pack either. It's tempting to call yourself spontaneous and just throw in your "favorites" but you'll find that this method of packing leaves something to be desired. Run through your trip mentally and make sure you are packing appropriate items (i.e. swimsuit, hat, sunblock, snow boots, coat, gloves, etc.)
5. Don't forget the electronics. While many of us try to get away from it all while vacationing...we don't really mean get away from it all. Remember your camera, your video camera, your phone, your phone charger, your ipod, your ipod charger, your dvd player and charger, etc.
Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center said, "Summer vacations are coming up. We find that the family vacations are even more carefully 'budgeted' than those impromptu vacations that take place during short breaks during the year. The easiest way to stay within budget while traveling by RV is to stick to a general plan."
Pedata RV Center sells used RVs, travel trailers, fifth wheels, campers, and motor homes. Their full inventory is accessible online and due to their low overhead costs they are able to offer competitive pricing in their industry. Easy access to industry and recreational vehicle information allows consumers to have access to the specific knowledge they need to ensure their purchase results in long term satisfaction.
For more information on Pedata RV Center, or current trends in the RV industry visit Pedata RV Center online at http://www.pedatarvcenter.com or contact Gerard Pedata:
Contact: Gerard Pedata
Company: Pedata RV Center
Phone: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900