“Rush Tracking Systems didn't simply build an RFID reader that goes on the front of a lift-truck. They designed a complete solution that error proofs industrial material movement...
Kansas City, Kans (Vocus/PRWEB) April 11, 2011
Rush Tracking Systems, an industry-leading RFID business consulting, systems integration and developer of supply chain track and trace solutions was presented with the “Best-In-Class” product award for “RFID Enabled Lift Truck Operations” from RFID Network.
Louis Sirico, Founder of RFID Network states, “Rush Tracking Systems didn't simply build an RFID reader that goes on the front of a lift-truck. They designed a complete solution [called VisiblEdge] that error proofs industrial material movement operations by making it possible to track lift-truck move operations without any human intervention.”
The RFID Network Best-In-Class awards are the only awards in the RFID industry based on scientifically repeatable tests of real-world scenarios and not surveyed opinion results of unknown sources. Research performed by the RFID Network found that when real-world manufacturers installed the VisiblEdge product for returnable containers, racks, bulk material movement, and work-in-progress (WIP) management, the following benefits were realized:
- Improvements from 93% accuracy with manual scanning to greater that 99% accuracy with automated scanning
- Reduced labor for data collection while increasing accuracy
- Increased driver productivity by eliminating searching for product
- Less searching and expediting with increased confidence the data within existing legacy systems
- 10-25% increase in driver productivity by eliminating searching and non value add moves
- Drivers focusing on driving safely, not scans (they do not have to get off truck to search for inventory)
- Increased order fill accuracy due to movements of product are automatically verified and tracked
- Near real-time feedback to the driver (invalid location, emergency movement, confirmation, etc.)
- Less than 12 month Return on Investment (ROI)
About Rush Tracking Systems
An RFID industry veteran working with world-class client organizations since 2003, Rush Tracking Systems serves as a trusted RFID advisor, with the experience and integrity to recommend, build and deliver the right tracking solutions to meet client business needs. Rush Tracking Systems offers unsurpassed RFID technical expertise, coupled with a consultative business approach, and excels at helping clients achieve the greatest business value from RFID technologies. The company has proven expertise in consumer packaged goods, retail, industrial manufacturing, pulp and paper, automotive, pharmaceutical, & petrochemical industries. Call (913) 227-0922 or visit http://www.rushtrackingsystems.com for more information.
# # #