Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 08, 2011
Leading entertainment advertising agency The Ant Farm has been named Agency of the Year by MI6, the association that recognizes the best and brightest agency stars in the interactive entertainment community. It is the first time MI6 has recognized an agency for this honor.
"It’s a tremendous honor for The Ant Farm to be named the first-ever Agency of the Year by MI6 and it would not have been possible without the support of our clients who constantly encourage us to take risks and push the envelope creatively,” said Rob Troy, Co-President of The Ant Farm. “The work is a reward in itself and we’re especially thrilled to be recognized by our clients and peers in the industry."
The Ant Farm won more awards than any other agency at the annual MI6 awards show, which honors the best marketing work in the video game industry. In addition to Agency of the Year, The Ant Farm also won the following awards:
- Gold for Best Copywriting for Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Silver for Best Use of Sound for Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Silver for Standout Print Campaign for Epic Mickey
- Silver for Standout Outdoor Advertising for Epic Mickey
- Silver for Outstanding Overall Marketing Campaign for Family Entertainment for Epic Mickey
- Bronze for Outstanding TV or theatrical ad for Splinter Cell Conviction
- Bronze for Outstanding overall marketing campaign of the year for Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Bronze for Sharpest Eye Award – Best Directing – for DJ Hero 2
- Bronze for Best Use of Sound for DJ Hero 2
- Bronze for Best Copywriting for a Video Asset for Split Second
Hosted by Amy Schuman at a gala event at the MI6 Conference in San Francisco, the MI6 Awards showcases and honors the top creative work produced by the video game marketing community and its partners.
The Ant Farm is part of Omnicom Group Inc.
The Ant Farm
Leading entertainment advertising agency The Ant Farm is dedicated to creating unforgettable campaigns for every facet of the entertainment world, including movie and video game trailers and TV spots, print and interactive advertising, viral marketing, 2D and 3D motion graphics, music and sound design. The Ant Farm has created award-winning work for every major studio and video game publisher. For more information, please visit The Ant Farm.
MI6 is a non-profit association dedicated to maximizing the effectiveness and supporting the success of marketing, promotion and advertising professionals involved in the interactive entertainment community. The MI6 Conference and Awards celebrates marketing excellence overall, while providing an all-inclusive forum for common thought, bond and community. For further information, please visit http://www.mi6conference.com.