These extended Leaders Club benefits encourage members who live in the vicinity of London, New York City and Paris to experience the exceptional facilities and services of nearby hotels – without spending the night away from home.
New York, NY (Vocus/PRWEB) April 11, 2011
The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. announces the latest enhancement to its popular Leaders Club program. Club members residing in the metropolitan areas of London, New York City and Paris received an e-mail introducing “Home Benefits,” letting them know how they can enjoy specials on food and beverage, complimentary cocktails, spa products and more, at Leading Hotels in their home cities. Launched in locations where there are multiple Leading Hotels and large numbers of Leaders Club members, the Home Benefits initiative offers supplementary courtesies in addition to the existing benefits members enjoy when they travel such as, complimentary continental breakfast for two daily, complimentary Internet access and the opportunity to earn free nights with the Leaders Club Rewards program.
“Home Benefits are an exciting new way to engage our Leaders Club members. We are constantly looking at ways to provide value to our customers, and increase business to our member hotels,” stated the company’s President and CEO, Ted Teng. “These extended Leaders Club benefits encourage members who live in the vicinity of London, New York City and Paris to experience the exceptional facilities and services of nearby hotels – without spending the night away from home.”
In order to enjoy Home Benefits, the Leaders Club member must present his or her current membership card, proof of local address, and the e-mail announcing the benefits program at the participating hotels.
Below are the attractive choices currently being offered in London, New York City and Paris. Other Home Benefits in additional locations will be rolled out soon.
- Complimentary glass of Champagne with the order of an entrée at Brunello Restaurant, Baglioni London
- 20% discount on food and beverage at The Mirror Bar, 222 Restaurant and Bar, and Winter Garden, Landmark London
- Complimentary spa product with a NuBo facial service in The Spa at Brown's, Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel
- 15% discount on food and beverage at Roux at The Landau and Palm Court, The Langham London
- 15% discount on food and beverage at Cheneston’s Restaurant, The Milestone Hotel
- 20% discount on any service at The Ritz Hairdressing and Beauty Salon, The Ritz London
New York City
- 10% discount on lunch or dinner at Arabelle Restaurant, Hôtel Plaza Athénée, New York
- 10% discount at Shibui Spa and access to pool and gym with treatment, The Greenwich Hotel
- Afternoon tea for two, buy one tea, get one free at The Mark Restaurant by Jean-Georges, The Mark
- 10% discount on restaurant bill at Le Caprice and/or complimentary birthday cocktail (within 30 days of birthday) at Two E Bar, The Pierre - A Taj Hotel
- 30% discount off hair or make-up service at Julien Farel and 30% off spa treatment at Auriga,The Setai Fifth Avenue
- Complimentary starter, cocktail or dessert with entrée at Riingo, The Alex Hotel
- Buy one afternoon tea get one free at Hôtel Fouquet's Barrière
- 10% discount off lunch or dinner at La Table du Lancaster, Hotel Lancaster
- Complimentary spa product with spa treatment at The Spa, Hotel Le Bristol
- 10% discount on food and beverage at L'Espadon restaurant for a three-course business lunch, and 10% discount on Saturday high tea, Ritz Paris
- 30% discount off lunch or dinner at L’Obé restaurant (excluding daily menu at EUR 35), Hôtel de Crillon
*Terms and Conditions: These offers cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Offers are valid until December 31, 2011, and are subject to availability and may change without notice.
About The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd.
The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. is the largest luxury hospitality organization in the world, representing over 430 of the finest hotels, resorts and spas in over 80 countries. Its mission is to curate and champion an exclusive collection of independent properties, including grand palaces and intimate city hideaways, luxury tent enclaves and expansive self-contained resorts. Established in 1928 by several influential and forward-thinking European hoteliers, it started with 38 initial members. Its loyal customers demand levels of quality they have come to expect of the brand, while seeking authentic and enriching travel experiences. Leading Hotel members are utterly unique and boldly independent. To be considered for inclusion, a hotel must adhere to strict quality standards and master the art of extraordinary hospitality. For reservations, visit http://www.LHW.com. In the USA & Canada please call 1-800-223-6800 or contact a travel professional.
# # #