At Brightree, we have a sharp focus on delivering continued innovation in a market otherwise starved for solutions that proactively help providers address the many regulatory and reimbursement challenges they now face
Atlanta, Ga. (Vocus/PRWEB) April 11, 2011
Brightree LLC, the leading provider of business management solutions and billing services for the HME/DME market, will demonstrate Brightree® Release 25 at Medtrade Spring 2011 in Las Vegas, April 12-14. With Release 25, Brightree continues to innovate — with a $50 million, four-year investment in its cloud-based software — to provide the most advanced HME/DME billing and business management system available. With Brightree, home medical equipment providers have a comprehensive system to improve profitability, increase efficiencies, keep pace with regulatory compliance issues, and proactively manage their rapidly changing businesses.
Brightree Release 25 features new integrated ePurchasing capabilities that enable seamless pricing, ordering and tracking of products directly from Brightree software. The Brightree ePurchasing Program now includes Independence Medical, Invacare Supply Group, and McKesson Medical-Surgical via electronic trading agreements.
In addition, Release 25 includes many new features that enhance automation and ease-of-use, including:
- Eligibility and Claims Automation: Brightree has added batch eligibility verification on recurring rental and supply orders as well as improved eClaims, claim forms, and ERL report management features.
- Security: Release 25 implements tighter security controls with key features such as social security number masking, change audit trails, and more.
- Customization Control: New features include numerous custom invoice fields that give a provider exceptional flexibility to map information to specific business processes.
- Remote Asset Management: Release 25 includes the ability for field technicians to use mobile point-of-delivery devices to better monitor and fully utilize equipment.
"At Brightree, we have a sharp focus on delivering continued innovation in a market otherwise starved for solutions that proactively help providers address the many regulatory and reimbursement challenges they now face," said Dave Cormack, president and CEO of Brightree. "Release 25 incorporates our existing customers’ insights as well as those of providers who are moving from legacy technology to the Brightree solution every day. Our customers are forward-thinking business leaders, and we’re giving them what they need to make it in today’s environment — software that’s easy, powerful, secure, and integrated with major suppliers."
Brightree will showcase the new innovations at Medtrade Spring conference this week in booth #2428. Demonstrations of new features in Release 25 and other Brightree solutions include:
- The Brightree core solution— Billing, A/R management, inventory, and point-of-sale applications in Brightree are easy to use, deliver valuable insight via dashboards and ad hoc reports, and provide advanced automation capabilities.
- Brightree Point of Delivery(POD) — Brightree POD enables providers to maximize the efficiency, accuracy and accountability of delivery teams with rugged mobile devices.
- Brightree ePurchasing — Integrated electronic purchasing enables providers to see supplier catalogs, get real-time prices, easily place orders, and receive confirmation and invoices, all from within the Brightree system.
- Brightree DME Billing Services — The Brightree Billing Services team combines industry expertise, best practices, and an analytical approach to help providers collect more, get paid faster, and maintain compliance.
For more information about Brightree Release 25, visit us in booth #2428 at Medtrade or sign up for a demonstration at http://www.brightree.com/R25.
About Brightree LLC
Brightree LLC is the leading provider of business management software solutions for Home Medical Equipment (HME) providers, Durable Medical Equipment (DME) providers, Orthotics & Prosthetics (O&P) practitioners, and Sleep Labs. Brightree's unique Internet-based solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their business. Brightree is the only business management software solution endorsed by Invacare Corporation (NYSE: IVC) as well as the VGM member service organization. Brightree serves more than 1,250 providers in the USA. For further information, visit http://www.brightree.com or call 1.888.598.7797, ext. 5.