InsiteCommerce now offers branded, functional and integrated ecommerce-ready solutions to our clients without the wait traditionally associated with launching an ecommerce site.
Minneapolis, MN (Vocus/PRWEB) April 14, 2011
Insite Software, a leading provider of B2B and B2C ecommerce platforms and shipping solutions, today unveiled the latest advancement of its InsiteCommerce solution for distributors, manufacturers and retailers. Insite Software now offers configurable ecommerce sites that enable organizations to rapidly deploy new B2B or B2C ecommerce sites with standard ERP integration in several weeks.
“After years of deploying successful ecommerce websites based on the InsiteCommerce platform, we have developed a number of configurable ecommerce sites based on proven best practices,” said Brian Strojny, CEO of Insite Software. “The solution has options for B2B, B2C or hybrid ecommerce deployments and minimizes setup and implementation time dramatically. InsiteCommerce now offers branded, functional and integrated ecommerce-ready solutions to our clients without the wait traditionally associated with launching an ecommerce site.”
This latest release of InsiteCommerce Express and InsiteCommerce Professional streamlines the deployment of ecommerce sites by leveraging its proven ecommerce platform and its experienced services staff and partners. The rapid deployment option requires a commitment by the customer to have a knowledgeable internal team in place when the project is started.
The rapid deployment solution delivers the following to Insite Software’s customers:
- A configurable B2B, B2C and hybrid ecommerce platform with page layout options and features incorporating industry best practices.
- Smart pages that dynamically adapt and display page elements based on product and website configurations.
- Personalized, key features including inventory availability, order and invoice history, the ability to purchase based on customer terms, and Return Material Authorizations (RMA).
- Implementation consultants to help select pages and features to deliver the best fitting site for the organization’s ecommerce strategy.
- A detailed and functional prototype along with site blueprints to fully understand how the website will function with each click and page element.
- Design and ERP experts to ensure the website is properly branded and integrated.
The rapid deployment solution is immediately available from Insite Software or many of its global partners. Contact Insite Software at 1-866-746-0377 or info(at)insitesoft(dot)com for more information.
About Insite Software:
Insite Software is a leading provider of B2B and B2C ecommerce platforms and shipping solutions, serving more than 700 customers across the globe. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Insite Software’s solutions are used by leading manufacturers, distributors and retailers to sell and distribute their products to dealers, franchisers, stores, contractors, consumers and others. Insite offers ecommerce solutions for companies at all stages of adoption and addresses the unique needs of B2B and B2C sites. Its customers select the InsiteCommerce edition that fits the demands of their buyers, timeframe and ecommerce strategy, ranging from a pre-wired Express service to a more flexible Professional edition and the fully customizable Enterprise solution. All InsiteCommerce editions are fully integrated with a wide range of CMS, CRM, and ERP providers including Epicor, Infor, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, and Sitecore. More information is available online at http://www.insitesoft.com, by phone at 866.746.0377, by email at info(at)insitesoft(dot)com, or on our blog, Ecommerce Insites, at http://blog.insitesoft.com.
# # #