Burbank and Beverly Hills, CA (Vocus/PRWEB) April 12, 2011
Sandwich lovers and comedy fans have something new to celebrate this week as comedian Paul Reiser and the legendary Nate ’n Al of Beverly Hills Delicatessen have teamed up to unveil “The Paul Ryeser,” an exclusive new sandwich available only at Nate ’n Al beginning today and continuing throughout the first-season run of The Paul Reiser Show, a new comedy created by and starring Reiser. The show, based on Reiser’s own experiences, premieres this Thursday, April 14, and airs Thursdays at 8:30/7:30c on NBC.
“There is no honor I’ve dreamed of more than a sandwich with my name on it at Nate ’n Al,” said Reiser. “Much better than a star on Hollywood Boulevard, because this you can take to go.”
- “The Paul Ryeser” is piled high with turkey, salami and cole slaw, and topped off with Russian dressing. And, of course, don’t forget some of that famous Nate ’n Al rye bread.
- To download photos of Paul Reiser, his The Paul Reiser Show co-star Omid Djalili, Nate ’n Al proprietors David and Mark Mendelson, and even “The Paul Ryeser” sandwich itself — and more — from the debut of the limited-run sandwich, click here: http://www.thewb.com/blog/the-paul-ryeser-sandwich
- “The Paul Ryeser” will be available at both the Beverly Hills and Thousand Oaks, Calif. locations of Nate ’n Al
- For more about The Paul Reiser Show, click here: http://www.nbc.com/the-paul-reiser-show
- Follow Paul Reiser on Twitter at @PaulReiser
The Paul Reiser Show is a new single-camera comedy from Emmy®- and Golden Globe–nominated comedian-author-producer-actor Paul Reiser (Mad About You) and writer-producer Jonathan Shapiro (Life). The show stars Paul Reiser as ... Paul Reiser. It’s been a few years since Paul’s hit TV series went off the air. Since then, he’s been enjoying the quiet life at home with his lovely wife and kids and generally minding his own business. Lately, however, Paul has been thinking that it’s time he did something new, something meaningful. As to what that next thing might be, he has no idea. In his quest to figure it out, Paul is helped and hindered by his new “friends.” Like most men his age, Paul didn’t choose these friends. They’re the husbands of his wife’s friends and the dads of kids his sons go to school with. Thrown together by circumstance, Paul and his friends form an unlikely comradeship — and a horrible basketball team to boot.
Paul Reiser, Amy Landecker (A Serious Man), Ben Shenkman (Angels in America, Lights Out), Omid Djalili (The Infidel), Duane Martin (All of Us) and Andrew Daly (MADtv) star. The series was created by Reiser, who serves as executive producer along with Jonathan Shapiro. The Paul Reiser Show is from Bonanza Productions, Inc. in association with Nuance Productions and Warner Bros. Television.
Nate ’n Al of Beverly Hills is located at 414 North Beverly Drive, (310) 274-0101. Nate ’n Al in Thousand Oaks is located at 2200 East Thousand Oaks Boulevard, (805) 494-3354. For more information, log on to http://www.natenal.com or follow Nate ’n Al on Twitter @natenal.
The Paul Reiser Show
Holly Ollis, (818) 954-7741
holly.ollis(at)warnerbros(dot)com, Twitter: @hollidayo
Warner Bros. Television
Tammy Golihew, (818) 954-4855
tammy.golihew(at)warnerbros(dot)com, Twitter: @teeveegal
Tom McAlister, (818) 954-7222
tom.mcalister(at)warnerbros(dot)com, Twitter: @tom_mcalister
Susan Kesser, (818) 954-7608
susan.kesser(at)warnerbros(dot)com, Twitter: @skesser