Our goal is to increase overall convenience and functionality for our users—the enhancements made within the latest release are a further testament to that and our commitment to enhancing flexibility and ease of use for the customer.
Farmingdale, NY (Vocus/PRWEB) April 19, 2011
EtQ, Inc. is pleased to announce the addition of new features and modules in its latest release, Reliance 8.0. Below is just a sampling of what EtQ’s newest version has to offer:
- Microsoft SharePoint Integration: EtQ’s new SharePoint Integration feature publishes attachments of Reliance documents into a SharePoint library after submitting documents to a certain phase or saving them during that phase. SharePoint integration also allows the user to publish field values along with their documents, and update SharePoint with the latest version of the documents, at any stage of the workflow.
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP): PPAP allows producers to evaluate the components and sub-systems that they receive from suppliers, and therefore establish confidence in the suppliers' management systems. This module ensures that suppliers comply with the exact design specifications of the customer.
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA): Within any Quality Management System, the ability to identify and mitigate potential risk in product and process design is important to ensuring the highest level of quality. EtQ’s FMEA module has been developed to better analyze product and process design, reduce the time taken to study effects, and mitigate the risk of potential failures.
- eValidator: EtQ eValidator has been enhanced with new forms, including the Test Plan form, which allows the user to run the test scripts related to a specific requirement and record the validation results. Shared Scripts is a new revision-controlled form that manages and stores the user’s shared scripts along with the out of the box eValidator shared scripts. Additionally, a new dialog, Test Script Runner, verifies automated test scripts before they are stored as test script documents.
- Single Sign On (SSO): SSO allows the user to log into Windows once to gain access to Reliance without the need for multiple logins. This feature enhances convenience for the end user because less time is spent on re-entering passwords and there is no need to remember several passwords.
“EtQ has always taken a customer-focused approach when it comes to the enhancement or creation of new modules and features,” stated Morgan Palmer, Chief Technology Officer at EtQ. “The additions to the latest version are a reflection of our customer’s voice. Our goal is to increase overall convenience and functionality for our users—the enhancements made within the latest release are a further testament to that and our commitment to enhancing flexibility and ease of use for the customer.”
For more information on other enhancements made to the latest release, contact EtQ at info(at)etq(dot)com or 800-354-4476. Visit us on the Web at http://www.etq.com.
EtQ is the leading Enterprise Quality and Compliance Management software for identifying, mitigating, and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation, and collaboration. EtQ uses best-in-class, integrated modules and enterprise application integration to manage and measure quality and compliance processes and execute organizational change. Key modules within the product include Document Control, Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), Audits, HACCP, Complaint Handling, Risk Management, Change Management, Employee Training, Project Management, Nonconforming Materials, Enterprise Reporting, and more than 20 additional compliance-oriented modules. With its world-class flexible workflow, collaborative platform, EtQ has developed a unique niche to support enterprises involved in various compliance management initiatives such as cGxP (FDA), ISO 13485, ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, AS 9001, TL 9000, OHSAS 18001, RoHS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HACCP, SQF, BRC, IFS, and similar standards for compliance and regulatory management. EtQ has been providing compliance solutions to a variety of markets for over 15 years. For more information or to schedule a virtual demo, contact EtQ Inc., at 800-354-4476 or 516-293-0949, or e-mail us at info(at)etq(dot)com. Visit EtQ at http://www.etq.com.
EtQ is a trademark of EtQ Management Consultants, Inc. All other product names and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #