Top Producer, Rebecca Keliihoomalu says "I love it..the new office and new technology enhance my ability to better serve my clients locally and throughout the world"
(Vocus/PRWEB) April 15, 2011
MacArthur and Company/Sotheby’s International Realty has moved. After 22 years of operation in the Historic Spencer house in Kamuela, Hawaii, the company relocated to the Parker Square. In addition to this physical relocation, MacArthur & Company/Sotheby's International Realty is moving more of their operations online which makes it easier than ever for clients in person and online – whichever is better for you.
These are a few of the benefits that the enhanced technology offers to you:
- Clients can complete transactions from beginning to end online from anywhere
- Clients get complete transparency and access through the updated and leading edge technology
- Lenders and escrow companies can also participate in the transactions online
- MacArthur & Company/Sotheby's International Realty is once again leading the Big Island of Hawaii Real Estate market in client service
- These changes and additional online options make MacArthur & Company/Sotheby's International Realty the choice for buyers and sellers on the Big Island of Hawaii, on the U.S.Mainland, Canada and Internationally.
MacArthur & Company/Sotheby’s International Realty utilizes the latest technology to bring their clients cutting edge options to make their real estate transaction easier, faster and more convenient for them locally and globally. Behind our market leading technology, MacArthur & Company/Sotheby's International Realty brings leading market professionals who work with clients to find the right property for their needs.
Buyers on the Big Island of Hawaii have the options of visiting the new office at Parker Square and/or the office in Keauhou-Kona at the Keauhou Shopping Center. The knowledgeable staff brings a wealth of real estate and Big Island experience to your Big Island property purchases. You are welcome to visit either the website or one of the offices to meet the estate agents. They will make you more familiar with the service offered and the great Big Island real estate opportunities.
# # #