Southlake, Texas (PRWEB) April 18, 2011
What is life coaching? How can it help my career? What does it take to become a business coach? These questions and more will be answered during The Gardner Institute’s free monthly tele-classes, designed to provide an introduction to those interested in life coaching or becoming a certified business coach.
A certified life coach training company based in Southlake, Texas, The Gardner Institute, http://www.gardnerinstitute.com, has helped many individuals reach their personal and professional goals through the life coaching process. Learn about The Gardner Institute’s process and benefits of executive coaching during these free tele-classes:
- April 20 at 2:00 CDT – The Secret of Success: Spiritual Coaching
- May 11 at 2:00 CDT – Top 10 Ways to Pick a Coach Training School
- June 1 at 2:00 CDT – The Neuroscience of Coaching
According to Dr. Jayne Gardner, founder of The Gardner Institute and certified life coach, coaching is an ongoing professional relationship, a partnership, which helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations. Through the process of coaching, clients take action to deepen their learning, improve their leadership and performance, and enhance their quality of life. Below are some of the individual and organizational benefits of The Gardner Institute’s life coaching program:
- Improves leadership effectiveness and job performance
- Enhances creativity and focus
- Accelerates confidence and clarity in decision-making
- Learns to identify gifts, strengths and values
- Becomes aware of contributions one can make to the company, the customer and the world
- Accountability for and employee ownership of becoming world-class company
- Recognition and removal of the limiting beliefs that block success in the workplace
- Goals of the corporation become part of the employee's personal investment and ownership
- Well-rounded executives, who understand their core strengths and can be great leaders in their businesses, and their families
“We now know that it is possible to actually rewire the brain. To change your current mindset into a powerful, energy-creating device, first you must remove old limiting beliefs,” states Gardner. “The amount of career success you achieve is directly related to your energy level. By removing these limiting beliefs, you can increase your energy level. As a result, you will perform better on the job.”
To register for the free tele-classes, go to http://www.gardnerinstitute.com/free_classes.aspx. Space is limited. The call-in information will be provided after your information is received. Please call 817-416-9400 with questions.
About The Gardner Institute
The Gardner Institute is an Executive Coaching and Coach Training company based in Southlake, Texas. The company provides a variety of business and life coaching services led by their hallmark, proprietary coaching program, Mindset for Success. Founded in 1995, The Gardner Institute trains and maintains a cadre of coaches trained in coaching fundamentals and the Mindset for Success coaching model, which is one of only two programs in Texas accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
# # #