“A superb user interface, effortless file management and seamless access are top priorities for MiMedia,” said Erik Zamkoff, CEO & Founder, MiMedia.
Port Chester, NY (Vocus/PRWEB) April 19, 2011
MiMedia, the next-generation online backup and access provider, today announced a slew of new features to its already impressive cloud service. One of the most innovative players in the online backup and storage space, the upgraded service allows users to quickly and easily locate desired media files and documents with new search and enhanced sorting capabilities.
“A superb user interface, effortless file management and seamless access are top priorities for MiMedia,” said Erik Zamkoff, CEO & Founder, MiMedia. “In addition to the new search capabilities, users will now find enhanced sorting options, upgraded video support and an improved web upload tool. And, for the first time, MiMedia also supports Internet Explorer 9.”
Key enhancements include:
- New search capabilities enable users to quickly and easily find the media files they want.
- Enhanced sorting allows users to easily and flexibly sort files by date, file size, alphabetically or track number.
- Upgraded video codec support speeds up video compression/decompression and replay.
- Improved album art accuracy. Upload your music files and MiMedia will fill the gap by finding any Album Art missing from your music files.
- New web upload tool allows for easier multiple-file selection and support for files up to 2GB.
Using the MiMedia interface, consumers can view and share videos, enjoy and back up music, and safely store photos all in one very accessible and organized online portal. While most online backup services offer limited access to stored files, and traditional sharing portals often lack security, MiMedia provides the best of both.
MiMedia brings consumers a totally new approach to online backup—a way to protect, access, enjoy and share their digital lives, all in one place. MiMedia will back up and protect personal files in a secure online storage account. Beyond online backup, MiMedia also provides instant on demand access to files from anywhere. The company is privately held and based just outside of New York. For more information, please visit the company’s Web site at http://www.MiMedia.com