The top ten best selling books in self-publishing for March 2011.
Denver, CO (Vocus/PRWEB) April 19, 2011
Alphabetically, the ten best performing books in self-publishing for the month of March were:
- Acquisition, by Robert W. Zinnecker
- Firestarters, by Rev. Benjamin Berinti
- From Miracle to Miracle, by Alicia Fleissig Magal
- God Speak Through Me, by Sheila Denise Moore
- The Man Came and Took it Away, by W.G. Bowser
- New Shoes for Chili Bean, by Kathy Smith
- Presentation Skills 201, by William R. Steele
- Turtle Music, by New Mexico Poetry Alliance
- What To Do When You Become the Boss, by Bob Selden
- Z1N1: The Zombie Pandemic, by Mitchell Layne Cook
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134
# # #