Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) April 21, 2011
The C12 Group
4101 Piedmont Parkway
Greensboro, NC 27410
2011 C12 Area Chair Awards Given for Performance and Service
Several C12 Area Chairs were recognized for their performance, impact, and innovations in serving their members, as well as for their longevity with The C12 Group during the Spring Workshop for Area Chairs held March 30-April 2 in Cincinnati. Along with the awards, 70 C12 leaders and their spouses gathered during this time for fellowship, prayer, and sharing of best practices in serving their Christian CEO clients.
Awards and milestone recognition were given to the following people:
- Hitchcock Chair of the Year – Tom Jordan (Central Texas)
- Rookie of the Year – Bill Maddox (Western NC & Tri-Cities TN)
- New Member Growth – Tom Jordan (Central Texas)
- Member Loyalty – Norman Katayama (Hawaii)
- Best Development Follow-through – James Luster (East TN)
- Innovation – Group Award to Mid-Atlantic C12 Chairs for hosting C12’s
Fall 2010 Regional Leaders Conference
- 5-Year Service – Randy Case (Hampton Roads VA, Robert Beaman (East NC),
Roger Norberg (North Metro Detroit), Norman Katayama (Hawaii)
- 10-Year Service – Don Light (Southwest FL), Tom Rains (Tennessee Valley),
David True (Southern OR
“C12 is honored and privileged to have such committed brothers in Christ serving C12 members as they ‘Build GREAT Businesses for a GREATER Purpose’” said Don Barefoot, President and CEO of The C12 Group.
The C12 Group was founded in 1992 by Buck Jacobs, a dedicated Christian, author and CEO. C12’s growing network of more than 100 groups in 60 metro areas across America is comprised of Christian CEOs and business owners who are seeking to grow both professionally and spiritually through iron-sharpening-iron interaction with other like-minded chief executives. Monthly peer advisory meetings and one-on-one sessions are held to discuss a wide range of topics that challenge them to excellence, as servant leaders and stewards, in building healthy businesses that minister to those they touch for God’s glory and the eternal good of others.
If you would like more information on The C12 Group, please go to http://www.C12Group.com or contact C12 Home Office (336-841-7100 or info(at)C12Group(dot)com).
# # #