Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 21, 2011
Research shows Americans consume fewer vegetables than the recommended daily allowance. Vinegar is a great way to kick the taste of veggies up a notch for children and adults alike. Do you have a great recipe for vegetable side dishes that include vinegar? Here’s your chance to share your recipe and win $500! The Vinegar Institute is proud to announce the Spring Veggies with Vinegar Recipe Contest is available on http://www.versatilevinegar.org.
Three times this year, in June, September and December, a Grand Prize winner will receive a $500 cash prize. In addition, the grand-prize winners and runners up (honorable mentions) will receive recognition via a press release. All participants’ recipes that meet contest criteria will be featured on the website.
How to Enter:
Simply fill out the online form at http://www.versatilevinegar.org. Sorry, but since this is an online contest, only recipes submitted via the online form will be accepted. In order to qualify, the recipe must meet the following criteria:
- The recipe must be an original.
- The recipe must include one or more retail vinegar varieties as an ingredient.
- All ingredients and exact amounts of each must be listed.
- Ingredients must be easily found (not too exotic – the easier the better).
- The recipe must contain specific cooking instructions (temperature, time, and etc. as appropriate).
- The recipe must include the number of servings.
- All of the fields on the online form must be completed.
- Recipes must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 15, 2011 to be eligible.
- Recipes will be evaluated on taste, uniqueness, family appeal and ease of preparation.
- Incomplete entries will not be eligible.
- Submission of recipe grants The Vinegar Institute the right to edit, publish and market your recipe as it sees fit without any attribution or compensation.
- No employees of The Vinegar Institute, their related subsidiaries and affiliate companies are eligible.
- Entrants must be 18 or older.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible.
- Judges decisions are final.
- All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Void where prohibited.
- Only recipes submitted via the online form will be considered.
For more information, contact The Vinegar Institute at 404-252-3663, or visit the website for contest details at http://www.versatilevinegar.org.